Predictions that came true

We all know we are gonna die, we just don't know how or when. But for some to see how they are gonna die I don't know maybe IMO may help them? For myself I think if I was able to see how I was gonna die would be better for say, because you know what gonna happen. You won't be shocked or stuck like some spirits maybe be more accepting of it. I know it sounds twisted but the best way I can put it without offending anyone.

I still say I want to know if that team of writers has a few psychics on board. Eerily accurate.

I think it's scarier than that. What you had was a group of over-the-top comedy writers who were paid to come up with the most outrageous scenarios imaginable, and the absurd became reality.

I think it's scarier than that. What you had was a group of over-the-top comedy writers who were paid to come up with the most outrageous scenarios imaginable, and the absurd became reality.
Predictive programing? Manifestation? Scary thoughts all!

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Nice article. I'm glad that I don't have dreams or premonitions like those recounted in the story. I certainly don't want to know how, when, or where I die; or anyone else.

Reactions: Debi