"Predator" type encounter

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

Ha ha. I’m a total coward.

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  2. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Great story SD - welcome to the PNF. It’s neat to hear that you could keep your wits about you for such a long period making it easier to investigate. It sounds like that thing wanted to get your attention based on the position of the objects in your room and the glasses. The best news is that you weren’t harmed so whatever it was seems to have been benevolent or at least not very powerful.

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree it seemed to want to let you know it saw you too.

4. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse

#34 Duke, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:16 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 12:55 PM
  5. Stevedog

Stevedog
    Expand Collapse

I told my Mom about it and she just sort of said "oh, that's weird" and that was it. My stepdad told me that if boxes were falling down in my room then I needed to do a better job of cleaning. It was a little odd because my Mom has had paranormal experiences herself and my stepdad lived in a house that was haunted for a while so it's not like they didn't believe in such things.

Nothing like this had ever happened in that house either before or after. I've had plenty of ghostly encounters since but none of them look or behave like this. Also, as far as I know ghosts tend to stick to one area or person, they don't just go wandering around the suburbs. One suggestion I heard was that it's a "nature spirit" or Elemental. Playful beings which occasionally interact with humans and one explanation for where old stories like fairies, elves, leprechauns, ect originated.