Precognition

Yes I do. Even though my aunt helped and taught me when I was younger, I still have a hard time with it. She passed when I was sixteen so I never really got to have all the help I needed from her, so it's a lot of trial and error now trying to navigate and decipher all of it.
trial and error seems to be the common thread among most.... ppl usually find their way through different channels. some go the far east teaching routes, some religion, some wiccan and some just whatever they finally land on.... sooner or later some go full circle and finally realize its what Debi stated above, we are all connected, its so much bigger than we will ever realize..... just keep growing and learning.
im in no way a guru on this, my expertise is probably less than most, but learn as much as possible and talk to as many like minded ppl to get what works for them and their stories.

Going to offer my Crone Wisdom approach to this. :)

Over the years, I think we have gone with the wrong approach of trying to seperate everything out. We live in a universe that guides us in many ways. The combination of all of the senses and the actual precog messages sent via the One is where I think it all comes together to work. Because the One is in charge of all of what we sense, feel, perceive. If we are truly all connected, as I believe we are, then all of this works together to send us those messages and to guide us, imo.
I agree 100% on this... separating the abilities out is a form of learning how to deal with and control what may be new to you, or what you may be teaching someone else, but that separation has to be stopped and brought together at some point for full knowledge....unfortunately, under the microscope or in the books so to speak, they remain separate.

Reactions: Debi
I agree 100% on this... separating the abilities out is a form of learning how to deal with and control what may be new to you, or what you may be teaching someone else, but that separation has to be stopped and brought together at some point for full knowledge....unfortunately, under the microscope or in the books so to speak, they remain separate.
I threw the book away about 20 years ago, Paul. :D

Going to offer my Crone Wisdom approach to this. :)

Over the years, I think we have gone with the wrong approach of trying to seperate everything out. We live in a universe that guides us in many ways. The combination of all of the senses and the actual precog messages sent via the One is where I think it all comes together to work. Because the One is in charge of all of what we sense, feel, perceive. If we are truly all connected, as I believe we are, then all of this works together to send us those messages and to guide us, imo.

You’ve heard my personal story repeatedly in the past 15 months. So you know that I’ve worked uphill much of my life trying to - mostly unsuccessfully - negate my psychic side. So I final gave in and accepted same.

So do you have any stories or anecdotes you can share about how integrating all of your several mystical senses netted a better / positive result?

Reactions: Paulm
You’ve heard my personal story repeatedly in the past 15 months. So you know that I’ve worked uphill much of my life trying to - mostly unsuccessfully - negate my psychic side. So I final gave in and accepted same.

So do you have any stories or anecdotes you can share about how integrating all of your several mystical senses netted a better / positive result?

sorry, I know this is a question aimed at Debi, and I really want to hear her answer as well... hope ya don't mind if I just say one thing..... this is something I hear quite often from ppl... they try to suppress or "get rid" of what is happening to them.... I tell them all the time that acceptance is key to control. they have to understand that their is nothing wrong with them and just accept and learn what is going on...then they can know their true self and how to deal.

Reactions: Lynne
sorry, I know this is a question aimed at Debi, and I really want to hear her answer as well... hope ya don't mind if I just say one thing..... this is something I hear quite often from ppl... they try to suppress or "get rid" of what is happening to them.... I tell them all the time that acceptance is key to control. they have to understand that their is nothing wrong with them and just accept and learn what is going on...then they can know their true self and how to deal.

Yep, that is what worked best for me. Self hypnosis as a form of meditation worked too.

Reactions: Paulm

Paul hit one of them. Acceptance. I accept that this is part of me. I accept that I don't need to put names on it and play with the semantics. I allow being guided by a force bigger and wiser than my puny self. Throw away the words and titles, Wands.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne