Precognition

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Neuroscientist says her belief in precognition is more than just a hunch | The Times of Israel

Excerpt:

“There’s evidence for precognition and in physics for retrocausality [things in the future causing effects in the past]. Given that people email me constantly saying, ‘I have this problem where I am predicting future events and I don’t know what to do,’ or ‘I wish I could predict future events,’ I wanted to write a book that helps people get this under control in a way that’s positive and puts a frame around it that says you could do this in a way that’s ethical, in a way that helps the world, in a way that’s consistent with your religious beliefs, in a way that enriches your life,” Mossbridge says.

Full stoy at site

Interesting article and looks like an interesting book as well.

Precognition....do you have it? Do you believe in it?

Precognition....do you have it? Do you believe in it?

I don't have the ability to see the future but I think that some ppl may have.... I think there are some things we cant yet understand.
this is one of the things that has to be properly trained and understood by the practitioner to fully understand. there are some empaths who sometimes get confused thinking they have seen what is to come, but in reality they have felt what someone was going to do... or they think they have read some ones thoughts when actually they have only felt the emotion....but there is a fine line in emotion and thought so it is easy to mis-understand what is actually happening... for precognition I think you would have to learn just what youre seeing and where its comeing from, make sure its not another ability coming across as precog,...then grow from there,...learn who you are first.

confused thinking they have seen what is to come, but in reality they have felt what someone was going to do... or they think they have read some ones thoughts when actually they have only felt the emotion....but there is a fine line in emotion and thought so it is easy to mis-understand what is actually happening... for precognition I think you would have to learn just what youre seeing and where its comeing from, make sure its not another ability coming across as precog,...then grow from there,...learn who you are first.

This has always been my foible Paulm. Purposely ignoring my empathic side for just a second to focus on only my telepathy and precog...I have always wondered if I might be somehow accidentally interpreting a perceived precog message as being exclusively telepathic and the reverse.

Reactions: Paulm
This has always been my foible Paulm. Purposely ignoring my empathic side for just a second to focus on only my telepathy and precog...I have always wondered if I might be somehow accidentally interpreting a perceived precog message as being exclusively telepathic and the reverse.
I think a lot of ppl have that problem at first, and even later on if they don't pursue answers..they feel, see, sense, something and think its one thing, telepathy for instance, and they go with that when in actuality its an empathic ability....they feel what someone is feeling so strong its like reading that persons thoughts....(emotion is tied in with thought so it is very easy to confuse the two)... its important to understand who you are and where your abilities stem from in order to grow, control, or even just cage them up if that's the path you choose to take.

Last edited:
I think a lot of ppl have that problem at first, and even later on if they don't pursue answers..they feel, see, sense, something and think its one thing, telepathy for instance, and they go with that when in actuality its an empathic ability....they feel what someone is feeling so strong its like reading that persons thoughts....(emotion is tied in with thought so it is very easy to confuse the two)... its important to understand who you are and where your abilities stem from in order to grow, control, or even just cage them up if that's the path you choose to take.
I agree with everything you have said. It's completely true that it gets hard and confusing as to where these senses are really coming from, weather it be from empathy, telepathy, or precog. And it's very easy to misidentify where they are coming from. I myself even have a hard time deciphering where the feelings, or energies I receive are coming from. And I have been practicing and working on developing my skills since I was a child. It's just a matter of continuously practicing and working on developing ones gifts.

Going to offer my Crone Wisdom approach to this. :)

Over the years, I think we have gone with the wrong approach of trying to seperate everything out. We live in a universe that guides us in many ways. The combination of all of the senses and the actual precog messages sent via the One is where I think it all comes together to work. Because the One is in charge of all of what we sense, feel, perceive. If we are truly all connected, as I believe we are, then all of this works together to send us those messages and to guide us, imo.

And I have been practicing and working on developing my skills since I was a child. It's just a matter of continuously practicing and working on developing ones gifts.

yep, sometimes you wish you had the instruction book huh?

Reactions: 7Critter
yep, sometimes you wish you had the instruction book huh?
Yes I do. Even though my aunt helped and taught me when I was younger, I still have a hard time with it. She passed when I was sixteen so I never really got to have all the help I needed from her, so it's a lot of trial and error now trying to navigate and decipher all of it.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm