Pre-Flood civilization - The Ruad Wall

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The Ruad Wall: Evidence For A Pre-Flood Civilization
An argument that truly distinguishes these structures as far more ancient than they lead us to believe. And that argument is simply, why didn't we continue to build this way. The wall formerly surrounded the whole island, the biggest stones measure 3 by 5 meters.

What needs to be explored is what is concealed by the sea. I believe diving to about 100-foot depth. Move down over descending land beneath the sea to much older shorelines. They're finding cities under three feet of water.

9255001673_48f32eb964_k_7bc8edb8.jpg

9257780038_1843ef7046_k_e73fef8e.jpg

before the flood the Nephilim waged war between each other because the earth could no longer sustain them, because of their size food was scarce so, they started eating things they normally wouldn't like each other and people, It is said God flooded the earth because the blood of men cried out to the heaven's for vengeance God could see goodness in one man and it was appointed unto him to save what God wanted to remain after the flood. - My research and opinion

"it is revealed that God's judgment on the angels and their attempt, after their sons "the giants or Nephilim" were born and starting to ravage and destroy on earth - was that they were to be led out into war against each other. God judged the giants in that way, that they got to destroy themselves. This Gigantomachia is also reflected in the Greek myths, and surely also in other ancient myths, as those from India, and others." - Christain ufology

I'm sure you know or have heard the rest of the story.

Armand I agree with you. Regardless of religious faiths the fact that these places exist attests to an ancient race that built them. They either had great size and strength or amazing technology. How old would those massive walls have to be, to be in the vanishing condition they are now on that island. Those huge stones would stand erosion for eons.

Reactions: JohnHermes
Size, technology, spiritual gifts that perform God-like miracles.

Reactions: Debi