Prayers Please

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
My sister had surgery a couple days ago. Actually, the little over-achiever had THREE procedures all done at the same time! She hasn't been doing so well back at home, but the insurance wouldn't pay for a longer stay. She also has a condition where she has vertigo and can't do much due to that. She was reaching for her walker early this morning (Friday) about 2 a.m. and she ended up falling and hitting her head on her dresser. My mom could not get her to focus and didn't want to move her, so she called 911 and got her back to the hospital. The are checking her surgery sites, and observing her because of the fall. She should be okay, but I thought a few extra prayers her way sure couldn't hurt! Thank you Paranormal family!

My sister had surgery a couple days ago. Actually, the little over-achiever had THREE procedures all done at the same time! She hasn't been doing so well back at home, but the insurance wouldn't pay for a longer stay. She also has a condition where she has vertigo and can't do much due to that. She was reaching for her walker early this morning (Friday) about 2 a.m. and she ended up falling and hitting her head on her dresser. My mom could not get her to focus and didn't want to move her, so she called 911 and got her back to the hospital. The are checking her surgery sites, and observing her because of the fall. She should be okay, but I thought a few extra prayers her way sure couldn't hurt! Thank you Paranormal family!
Will keep her in prayer.

Reactions: Seahunter
Shall do for her, Seahunter

Praying for her !!

Reactions: Seahunter