JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
“Prayer and the Paranormal”
With special guest, Jon Mallard

Justin and Erik bring on Jon Mallard to talk about prayer and how it made him believe in the paranormal. We discuss how prayer and medicine saved his father’s life, how science and religion are so similar but can’t come together, Jon’s theories on paranormal investigating, and so much more!

If you’d like to know more about Jon Mallard, check out his website:
Life After Death Society

Join us for another amazing show!! Also make sure to check out our website:www.paratruthradio.com.

Prayer and the Paranormal

how science and religion are so similar but can’t come together
Some are there and more to come in my opinion. I would label it as more spiritual than religious. Either way, some studies are clearly showing the connection, we just need more scientists to come forward and not be afraid of ridicule. Anyway, it looks like a really good show! Oh, and hi, my fellow North Dakota friend :)

Some are there and more to come in my opinion. I would label it as more spiritual than religious. Either way, some studies are clearly showing the connection, we just need more scientists to come forward and not be afraid of ridicule. Anyway, it looks like a really good show! Oh, and hi, my fellow North Dakota friend :)

I agree with Mokey... we need more scientists to 'buck it up' and 'come out of the spiritual closet'. Fear of ridicule is SO strong - but it shows more strength standing up for what you believe...

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
but it shows more strength standing up for what you believe
Amen
Also helps you live with yourself better, knowing you stood up for what you found as truth and not hide it forever. Must be pretty stressful. Or if they failed to jump into their soul, maybe it doesn't bother them at all. ugh.

It does take courage to stick by your beliefs and publicly state a possible spiritual connection for scientists and professors who rely on the Government to fund some of their research

Science is finally proving what many spiritual people already know. Prayer and intention work. God created the system the scientists are trying to figure out. They've been going at it from the bottom up instead of starting at the top with the creator.

It was a really interesting episode, Mokey. I honestly had no clue where the conversation would go. LOL

Reactions: Debi