Possum-eating spider!!!!! (do not read,Tony)

I clicked on the thread but I can't reasonably click on the linked article. I'm very afraid of what I might see or read.

At this point, I can only say, "Hold me Tony, hold me!". I can't possibly look J at any arachnid stuff ;vo

I clicked on the thread but I can't reasonably click on the linked article. I'm very afraid of what I might see or read.

At this point, I can only say, "Hold me Tony, hold me!". I can't possibly look J at any arachnid stuff ;vo
Sigh...you, too?

tenor.gif

sorry about that Wands!! LOL and HIYA!

Huntsman spiders are pretty common here in NSW too.I've seen them feeding on venomous spiders,so are usually left to wander the house.They do become unnerving when they are directly above you on the ceiling when you are lying in bed though, lol.I guess its what you grow up with,kids in Africa have to walk passed lions on their way to school in some areas.