Possibly Benevolent Activity?

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This has happened at least three times over the past year. I would be sound asleep, and the first time, someone shook my shoulder hard enough to wake me. I thought it was my husband, but he was not in the room. Another time, someone tapped my foot while I was asleep. Just a week ago, someone pounded on the bed, twice. Each time, I was pretty deeply asleep, and suspected that I had stopped breathing. I have mild sleep Apnea but cannot abide the machine that they want me to use, so I get the feeling that whatever it is, is concerned when I stop breathing. I ask about benevolence, because I pray the St. Michael prayer every night without fail and still this happens. So I wonder - friend or foe?

This has happened at least three times over the past year. I would be sound asleep, and the first time, someone shook my shoulder hard enough to wake me. I thought it was my husband, but he was not in the room. Another time, someone tapped my foot while I was asleep. Just a week ago, someone pounded on the bed, twice. Each time, I was pretty deeply asleep, and suspected that I had stopped breathing. I have mild sleep Apnea but cannot abide the machine that they want me to use, so I get the feeling that whatever it is, is concerned when I stop breathing. I ask about benevolence, because I pray the St. Michael prayer every night without fail and still this happens. So I wonder - friend or foe?
This sounds like a guardian taking care of you. Sounds like what I have to do when my hubs stops breathing because he won't wear the machine that would take care of that problem.....ahem....

I know I should use it, but I get freaked out when something is placed over my face. I had an MRI done last month and had to be put under because they had to put this special mask on me to stabilize my head.

I know I should use it, but I get freaked out when something is placed over my face. I had an MRI done last month and had to be put under because they had to put this special mask on me to stabilize my head.
There are new "masks" out there now that do not cover the entire face....just the nose in the case of one of the new ones. Garnet, I'm going to give you a wee bit of a push here....you need to figure out a way to wear it if you need it. Research the new masks. As someone who has to wear 02 24/7, I get it. I know it's annoying, I know with the mild austism it can be a "thing." But if you keep up with the stop breathing episodes, over time your lungs and other organs will be badly affected from the drops in 02 sats. And this can happen very, very quickly. I think you are getting a gentle nudge from your guardian, and now I'm going to add my own gentle nudge to that as well.

Dream Mask....check it out.

dreamwear-fitting1.jpg

Debi I agree on the guardian angel theory. Garnet use the machine, it’s not worth life refusing. I was going to say the same about the new masks.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've had my comforter tugged and my hair lightly touched. I do not know what it was, but it was nice and harmless!

Reactions: garnetsilver