Possible wendigo/skinwalker or something else?

welcome to the forum NS.... without more info gathered it would be hard to take a guess, interesting experiances, but just not much info to go on, a lot of ppl claim to hear mumbling or low "talking" sounds with Bigfoot encounters. you might want to read or study some of the "missing 411" accounts also before going back.... what would make you think of skinwalkers or related beings??…. have you been there many times before? trying to understand or make contact before knowing what you may be dealing with is not a good idea. try to find more info on the area first and go from there. is your search for answers just curiosity based ? … theres a lot of info that can be found in the "missing 411 project"...and other sightings from those areas that can be researched....maybe start there. you can ask questions here on these topics and we will give what we know on some of these findings.
I agree with you Paul. Big foot was my first thought. Also it may be a vortex area. I’ve heard that time slips happen in those spots, which would account for the terrain change. The missing 411 is a must watch series. You can read David Pilates books or go to his YouTube channel. I believe there is also a movie now. It will give you second thoughts about going back to that spot. Here is David’s latest report :

Reactions: Paulm