Possible UFOs and fake alien school teacher

Dia Dia

Reaction score
Hello guys this is my first post and also one of my very early paranormal memories so I figured it was a good place to start.

When I was in first school I went to a local school that was next door to a psychiatric hospital where my brother worked (this is relevant later) who is twelve years my senior. This memory begins with me at about six years old and I am laying flat on my back paralyzed on the playground floor. It is too quiet and there should be kids playing so that is the first thing that feels off about it. I begin to notice right above me and filling the sky there are these silver objects all different sizes and shapes and they are really quite low some of them just above the roof of my one story school. Somehow I know that they are what is keeping me on the ground.

I don't feel scared just numb and interested. I start to realize there is someone stood to the right side of me, a woman. She is dressed like and is somehow making me think she is a teacher but it feels wrong like she is trying too hard. This happened over thirty years ago and I can still remember how she dressed with the skirt and shirt tucked in and a tie. It's like she typed in 80's school teacher into some alien version of Google and dressed like the first picture. I knew she wasn't one of my teachers though and for the first time in this memory I feel uneasy.

I either ask out loud or in my head what all of the strange things in the sky are and she says something like Oh don't worry about those, they are just balloons from the gala going on at the hospital next door. I know she is lying because for one I can just feel she is covering up but also with my brother working at the hospital next door I used to go along to the gala every year with my parents and I loved it but it was only ever on once a year during the school summer holidays so there was no way they were balloons from next door.

This is where the memory ends and I think I had completely forgotten it until it came back in a dream years later.

It has bothered me over the years because I have never managed to get an answer for what I experienced. I did used to watch a lot of movies as a child so maybe I have gotten one mixed up with my own life or possibly I cracked my head on the ground and had brought on a hallucination or maybe it was some kind of alien/UFO experience. All of it feels to exact in my memory though to this day and I can remember exactly where and which direction I was facing on the floor etc. It would have been nice to find out either way though but at this stage I don't ever see that happening.

If it is a memory I would love to know what else was there because it doesn't start or end, I am just there all of a sudden in my mind.

Peace.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Dia dia
Hello and welcome to the forum!
I am so not a expert in this field. So it is just IMO. When I was younger I use to have a repeated dream of my brother and I getting chased, this went on for while, then it stopped. It always scared me I was young. Then one day we stayed over at our aunt's house and it happened yet again. I scared my cousin's. Now the next day we all cousin's my siblings we went out to play and well to make story short we all seen this big UFO. After that had happened I never had it again.
Now again IMO but there have been studies and still ppl being abducted and thinking it is a dream. Now not saying 100% that is what happened.
Also ghost/spirit's however you see them has also been able to twist and make you dream of stuff that is not real also, not saying this is the case either.
Something happened to you that you are still aware of.
I have seen alot of movies also but I knew it was not that, it was to real pass off as that. Yrs later I still remember that dream, even if I don't have it no more.
Over the many yrs I have seen UFO'S, for some reason diabolical they like to mess with ppl and also negative energy does also not just saying demon's ppl who were bad in life they are still that way in death.

Hello guys this is my first post and also one of my very early paranormal memories so I figured it was a good place to start.

When I was in first school I went to a local school that was next door to a psychiatric hospital where my brother worked (this is relevant later) who is twelve years my senior. This memory begins with me at about six years old and I am laying flat on my back paralyzed on the playground floor. It is too quiet and there should be kids playing so that is the first thing that feels off about it. I begin to notice right above me and filling the sky there are these silver objects all different sizes and shapes and they are really quite low some of them just above the roof of my one story school. Somehow I know that they are what is keeping me on the ground.

I don't feel scared just numb and interested. I start to realize there is someone stood to the right side of me, a woman. She is dressed like and is somehow making me think she is a teacher but it feels wrong like she is trying too hard. This happened over thirty years ago and I can still remember how she dressed with the skirt and shirt tucked in and a tie. It's like she typed in 80's school teacher into some alien version of Google and dressed like the first picture. I knew she wasn't one of my teachers though and for the first time in this memory I feel uneasy.

I either ask out loud or in my head what all of the strange things in the sky are and she says something like Oh don't worry about those, they are just balloons from the gala going on at the hospital next door. I know she is lying because for one I can just feel she is covering up but also with my brother working at the hospital next door I used to go along to the gala every year with my parents and I loved it but it was only ever on once a year during the school summer holidays so there was no way they were balloons from next door.

This is where the memory ends and I think I had completely forgotten it until it came back in a dream years later.

It has bothered me over the years because I have never managed to get an answer for what I experienced. I did used to watch a lot of movies as a child so maybe I have gotten one mixed up with my own life or possibly I cracked my head on the ground and had brought on a hallucination or maybe it was some kind of alien/UFO experience. All of it feels to exact in my memory though to this day and I can remember exactly where and which direction I was facing on the floor etc. It would have been nice to find out either way though but at this stage I don't ever see that happening.

If it is a memory I would love to know what else was there because it doesn't start or end, I am just there all of a sudden in my mind.

Peace.

Fascinating story. Would you mind providing approximate date and location of the event?

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
It won't be very easy as it is a childhood memory but I can do my best. Ok if I was five years old it would make the year 1982 and I was in West Yorkshire in the UK. The area has been known for strange events and UFO sightings but apart from this one that is the only UFO type experience I ever had there. I have always had this thing with my memory that short term it is useless and I forget certain things also and it can be a friends name or an object but for whatever reason it simply won't stick but on the flip side when I do remember an event I remember it in such detail and this one the details have never left me.

I'm not saying they were ships or they even existed but something happened to me even if it was a case of me just banging my head on the floor and the teachers covering it up so they didn't get in trouble for not watching us, I just don't know. I have had what I believe to be seizures in adult life from time to time and they feel very alien with flashing lights surrounding me and strange voices which appear to be speaking backwards and terrible confusion. Anyone who has witnessed it says I look like I am having a fit of some sort.

I have wondered over the years if maybe this event was what first opened me up to such things or possibly I was chosen because I was open to such things. I think it's some of the less obvious details that make it strange for me like how silent it was and how I just knew this woman wasn't being truthful about who she was, it all just felt wrong.

if it was a case of me just banging my head on the floor
If this did happen, perhaps the silver things in the air were stars from being dizzy. I get them, just like in the cartoons, if I stand up from a kneeling or squatting position too quickly.

Reactions: Donna K.
It won't be very easy as it is a childhood memory but I can do my best. Ok if I was five years old it would make the year 1982 and I was in West Yorkshire in the UK. The area has been known for strange events and UFO sightings but apart from this one that is the only UFO type experience I ever had there. I have always had this thing with my memory that short term it is useless and I forget certain things also and it can be a friends name or an object but for whatever reason it simply won't stick but on the flip side when I do remember an event I remember it in such detail and this one the details have never left me.

I'm not saying they were ships or they even existed but something happened to me even if it was a case of me just banging my head on the floor and the teachers covering it up so they didn't get in trouble for not watching us, I just don't know. I have had what I believe to be seizures in adult life from time to time and they feel very alien with flashing lights surrounding me and strange voices which appear to be speaking backwards and terrible confusion. Anyone who has witnessed it says I look like I am having a fit of some sort.

I have wondered over the years if maybe this event was what first opened me up to such things or possibly I was chosen because I was open to such things. I think it's some of the less obvious details that make it strange for me like how silent it was and how I just knew this woman wasn't being truthful about who she was, it all just felt wrong.

Thanks for the additional details. There have been a handful of UFO cases involving schools and school children, the two most famous being in Wales (1977) and Zimbabwe (1994). In the latter event, at least some of the children claimed to have communicated with the UFO occupants telepathically.

Have you done any research to determine if there were UFO sightings in the immediate area around the time you believe this occurred? How about your schoolmates, to your knowledge did any of them experience or remember anything similar to what you recall? Did your school use parents of students as aids or volunteers? My granddaughter's preschool does this a couple time a week. Is it possible you could have actually spoken to a parent you would not have known?

I'm particularly interested in your description of "seizures" with lights and voices. Have you ever discussed this with medical professionals and/or had the condition diagnosed? Is there any history of epilepsy in your family?

Reactions: Donna K.
Ep 115: David Davies – Witness to Broad Haven

If you are interested, here is a recent 90 minute interview with one of the children who witnessed the UFO at the Welsh school in 1977. The interview is from a California based podcast called "Astonishing Legends." The members of this forum have listened to several episodes of this podcast during group sessions.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Memories, especially childhood memories are so hard to interpret. Children see the world differently than adults and in their memories, those childhood memories, when interpreted by an adult mind can come out odd, to say the least. The memory of something that happened is not much different from something that was dreamed or imagined. My daughter said something one day about some neighborhood kids that she played with when she was little. It took me a while to figure out that she was remembering her childhood imaginary friends that she had for several years when she was 4 to 5. She was sure that they were real. They were like part of the family. You had to be careful where you sat or you might sit on Brother or Ponch.

When I was a child I had a teacher that I just detested and thought she was possibly a real witch. Years later I was amazed to find out that she actually thought a lot of me and had totally different views of that time. I think that what caused me to have the bad memories of that time was that basically I was blind and didn't know it. I struggled so hard and was thought to just be not too bright. At the start of the next year, I had an eye exam and they were shocked that I had even passed the second grade. I had 20-350 eyesight. All the stuff she wrote on the blackboard was invisible to me. Glasses opened a new world to me. I had never even seen a bird in flight before.

Lots of my memories from that time period are twisted and strange. There were a lot of things that I had never actually "seen" and my world was populated by lots of scary things. If you threw something at me it hit me before I could see it coming and catch it.

For many years I would occasionally have memories pop up that I, as an adult that understands now that I was blind, have to be examined closely. When your eyesight is that bad the "monsters" that kids have to deal with I the dark can come out in the day.

I'm not saying that something like this is the case in your experience. I am just offering it as a possibility.

Reactions: Debi
Memories, especially childhood memories are so hard to interpret. Children see the world differently than adults and in their memories, those childhood memories, when interpreted by an adult mind can come out odd, to say the least. The memory of something that happened is not much different from something that was dreamed or imagined. My daughter said something one day about some neighborhood kids that she played with when she was little. It took me a while to figure out that she was remembering her childhood imaginary friends that she had for several years when she was 4 to 5. She was sure that they were real. They were like part of the family. You had to be careful where you sat or you might sit on Brother or Ponch.

When I was a child I had a teacher that I just detested and thought she was possibly a real witch. Years later I was amazed to find out that she actually thought a lot of me and had totally different views of that time. I think that what caused me to have the bad memories of that time was that basically I was blind and didn't know it. I struggled so hard and was thought to just be not too bright. At the start of the next year, I had an eye exam and they were shocked that I had even passed the second grade. I had 20-350 eyesight. All the stuff she wrote on the blackboard was invisible to me. Glasses opened a new world to me. I had never even seen a bird in flight before.

Lots of my memories from that time period are twisted and strange. There were a lot of things that I had never actually "seen" and my world was populated by lots of scary things. If you threw something at me it hit me before I could see it coming and catch it.

For many years I would occasionally have memories pop up that I, as an adult that understands now that I was blind, have to be examined closely. When your eyesight is that bad the "monsters" that kids have to deal with I the dark can come out in the day.

I'm not saying that something like this is the case in your experience. I am just offering it as a possibility.
Excellent observation and proves once again, what we see and sense becomes our reality. Your reality must have truly shifted with the gift of the glasses!

Reactions: Lynne