Possible UFO Experience / blackout during small electrical shock

TheGhostOfULP

Reaction score
Possible UFO Experience:

When I was little don't remember age. It was so long ago. I was at a friends house and was laying down looking up at the sky. All at once I thought I saw something and remember getting scared and running into the house. The memory is fragmented but when I try to think of it it may have been some kinda triangle craft. I also may have been so scared that everything seemed to go yellow haze for a bit.

Electrical Shock Experience:

Again when I was little,

I was trying to unplug something of low voltage behind a chair and my fingers must have touched the metal prongs that plugged into the wall while it was still in. For some reason I could not let go of it. I blacked out for a bit but somehow managed to let loose and came back to only lasted a second.

When I was little don't remember age. It was so long ago. I was at a friends house and was laying down looking up at the sky. All at once I thought I saw something and remember getting scared and running into the house. The memory is fragmented but when I try to think of it it may have been some kinda triangle craft. I also may have been so scared that everything seemed to go yellow haze for a bit.
Even Art has said that his triangle experience left him in a kind of shock. I know mine did! Children often tend to block out memories if they are too overwhelming to them. That may be why you have a yellow haze feel and also only remember fragments of it.