Possible research help?

So the other night me and some good friends decided to break out the ouja board in my car out on the street of my house and we started talking to a few spirits and the ending one was strange. His name was Jared hikom and he said he was killed by the KKK and was kiddnaped in Alabama. We talked to him for a while until I asked him if there were any spirits around us and he said yes and we asked if there were any spirits that lived inside of my home and he said yes and so we asked what his name was and he continued to say Jared and it turns out we have been speaking to the ghost that sometimes lives inside my house. He said he was in heaven and he listens to everything we talk about inside my house. Me and my family joke about him all the time and call him “Phil” he said he loved the nick name and was preferred to be called Phil. He said my family had a very great heart and he said he likes to do things so we know he is there and he described some of the things that he has done and even apologize after I said that some of it scared me. He seems really great but I was just wondering if anyone could find any research about him he said his name is Jared Hikom (spelt like that) he died in 1932 he was a white man trying to “defend” against the kkk and he was also kidnapped in or too Alabama. He said he has two kids and a wife. Sorry this was super long just thought you guys might want to hear my experience or know anything about the 1930s! Thanks!!
I'm a librarian by trade but I'm not touching this research question. This is dangerous.

Reactions: Lynne