Possible Oppression

Hunter,
I just wanted to say that a lot of what you are experiencing is similar to some of my experiences. Valadation for what is happening to you can assist you in not feeling like you are lossing it. I belive you.....

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Hunter,
I was thinking about you and thought i would check in to see how you are doing?

Reactions: Lynne
Has anyone heard from TheHunter?

Has anyone heard from TheHunter?
Yup, all is well. Can’t disclose too much but he’s working in person with a professional in the field. We’ll hear from him again don’t worry.

Reactions: Lynne
Yup, all is well. Can’t disclose too much but he’s working in person with a professional in the field. We’ll hear from him again don’t worry.
Great news. Been praying for him

Charleh, thanks for the update. I hope hunter checks in to let us know the outcome.....

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
WOW!!!....what a thread! I am coming into this one waaaay late! I hope TheHunter is doing alright and on the path to recovery from these things. One thing that troubles me deeply about this whole situation is that hunter seems to have allot of dialogue with these demons. I'm not completely sure what to think of that. Also, the impression he is receiving in the way of hurting them or gaining their respect (in a round about way) isn't accurate. They want him to think that way, but it's certainly far from the truth. I hope he was able to get in touch with some professionals and or some helpful clergy. Also if his mother is now a Christian she may also be a huge help. Being she is the one that performed what is basically a voodoo ritual, she initiated the spiritual attachment. If she were to openly confess her sin (if she hasn't already done so) seeking the blood of Christ and forgiveness that breaks down the initial bond. The rest of it would be up to the recipient (TheHunter).