Possible Oppression

Thanks but I think it's beyond that now. It's not wanting to let go. It may chase it away for a bit or it may just go in the closet & tell me to f#*! off. I was burning white sage today & it just coughed & went up into a corner & complained.

Thanks but I think it's beyond that now. It's not wanting to let go. It may chase it away for a bit or it may just go in the closet & tell me to f#*! off. I was burning white sage today & it just coughed & went up into a corner & complained.
Hunter, truly, you are at the point of needing outside help by trained clergy. Please consider seeking help.

I have. I contacted Phoenix Arizona Paranormal Society & Reverend Mark Blachley was supposed to come see me this past Saturday but cancelled & rescheduled for next Saturday. I had to leave my place & stay at my mom's who became a Christian years ago & it's still around me all the time but it's not as intense. It knows I'm trying to get rid of it so I think it's pulling back from the scene in order to find a new angle. It's done that every time I find something that weakens it or starts to drive it away.

I have. I contacted Phoenix Arizona Paranormal Society & Reverend Mark Blachley was supposed to come see me this past Saturday but cancelled & rescheduled for next Saturday. I had to leave my place & stay at my mom's who became a Christian years ago & it's still around me all the time but it's not as intense. It knows I'm trying to get rid of it so I think it's pulling back from the scene in order to find a new angle. It's done that every time I find something that weakens it or starts to drive it away.
Glad to hear that you are taking steps towards dealing with this. Keep us posted, Hunter. If it is what I suspect, the sage will do you no good. You need something a bit stronger...like holy water and someone who knows how to use it.

Do keep us posted on whats happening. A lot of us here have dealt with intense paranomral situations so many of us here feel a kinship with others who have had to batttle evil. It is very importnat to be able to find an "accepting ear" who will listen to you and share what you are going through. So, please talk to us........even if its a quick rant about how frustrated you are or just someone to share your experinces with who wont judge you.
This goes for everyone who is experiencing the paranormal. It can be incredibally isolating and lonley. Talk to someone!!!

Reactions: Lynne
Do keep us posted on whats happening. A lot of us here have dealt with intense paranomral situations so many of us here feel a kinship with others who have had to batttle evil. It is very importnat to be able to find an "accepting ear" who will listen to you and share what you are going through. So, please talk to us........even if its a quick rant about how frustrated you are or just someone to share your experinces with who wont judge you.
This goes for everyone who is experiencing the paranormal. It can be incredibally isolating and lonley. Talk to someone!!!
Exactly, Aces. That's what this forum is for....support to anyone who has an interest in or who is experiencing something paranormal. Just for you new folks, I do not abide trolls and have but one main rule...Respect for each other. This is meant to be a safe place for all who seek wisdom, help and or guidance.

Reactions: Aces
I appreciate your help you guys. Most people wouldn't believe what I've been going through these past 8 months. I mean, I've had a demon for a room mate!!! This thing has a personality, it talks to me, jokes around & is very intelligent. At the same time it's a malevolent, creepy asshole that likes to try & push it's weight around & annoy me when I sleep. I don't know if it's learning new abilities because last week it started doing this thing where it gets close to me (usually when I'm trying to sleep) & I begin to hear this high pitched sound & feel this presence of energy & electricity on my skin & I started breaking out in hives & feeling very nauseous. I decided to go to a friend's & as soon as I left my apartment & crossed the street the hives stopped, I didn't feel any nausea & I was fine. I've seen this thing face to face & looked in it's eyes. It was able to scan my memory & I felt it in my head & could see my memories & thoughts playing like a movie reel going 100 MPH as it went through my mind. It tries to plant & feed off of my doubts & feelings. Lately (with months of practice out of sheer necessity) I've found how to block it from entering my mind & interjecting it's own thoughts. There's also been a few ties where it's come at me hard & I've displayed a level of steadfastness that it's earned to respect & a few times I made it afraid & actually felt it's fear (there seems to be some link it's established to where we can feel each other's emotions). These few times it got upset & finally had to admit I caused it to feel scared or inferior. Then it would regroup & come at me harder. In the beginning it sent 2 underlings to deal with me but they couldn't crack me so I guess this is their next demon up the chain in the hierarchy. It showed up the weekend before Christmas with a 4th demon that was very large in stature (the other 2 & the leader are short) & by this time the first 2 had very much learned to respect me & were kind of just hanging around my apartment even though I made many attempts to get rid of them. It even got to the point where they would sing along with music or watch things on YouTube with me & comment on them. I was able to send the other 3 away They actually told the leader that at first they wanted to hurt me but that they ended up liking me so they wouldn't hurt me & they left. The leader is the one I'm dealing with now. He seems to be like the deity Elegua in the pantheon of Santeria. Reason I say this is (besides my mom practicing it when I was in the womb) it told me it was from Africa (Santeria originates from Africa), it told me jokingly it was the Archangel Michael & that it speaks Spanish (it does). Several months later after talking to my mom & making the Santeria connection I did research & founf out Santeria's African origins, Elegua is associated with the Archangel Michael in Santeria & of course it speaks Spanish because my mom is from Colombia & demons can speak any language. It also has the voice of a child & Elegua appears as a child or old man. It is also a trickster which is consistent with Elegua's attribute. It also buzzes around like a large fly a lot of the time which has also been attributed to trickster gods such as Loki in Norse mythology. Anyway, what do you guys think? I mean there's so much more I could write a book.

Glad to hear that you are taking steps towards dealing with this. Keep us posted, Hunter. If it is what I suspect, the sage will do you no good. You need something a bit stronger...like holy water and someone who knows how to use it.
Amen good advice. You are now on my prayer list. I’m sure others here are holding u up in prayer or intentions. Have st michales prayer of protection with you may be a great idea.

Reactions: Debi
E3AD49AB-9E40-41F7-8E4D-E128211F8932.png
Amen good advice. You are now on my prayer list. I’m sure others here are holding u up in prayer or intentions. Have st michales prayer of protection with you may be a great idea.