Possible Guest(s)

I know that can happen but I don't believe that is the case. We don't go to garage sales, flee markets, and similar events and places. We also do not have old items we cannot link to a deceased family member, that we know of at least. We also, just half an hour ago could smell sulfur. Which could back up the angry entity.
OK, maybe I missed it, but has someone opened a portal there? You been on a spirit board or anything lately?

Reactions: Lynne
OK, maybe I missed it, but has someone opened a portal there? You been on a spirit board or anything lately?
No, but I have thought there could be a portal due to all my experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
How long has your family been in this home? And did all this just suddenly start up or is there a history here?

How long has your family been in this home? And did all this just suddenly start up or is there a history here?
I grew up in this house and my parents moved in around the 80s. This specific experience started about three weeks ago, while all of them started when I was about 14. So I would say it happened suddenly.

I grew up in this house and my parents moved in around the 80s. This specific experience started about three weeks ago, while all of them started when I was about 14. So I would say it happened suddenly.
OK, Sparrow, just gonna throw this out there because of the ages I'm looking at here. This started when you were 14. You are now 19. Do you feel it's possible you are the source of the poltergeist activity?

Reactions: JoMama and Lynne
OK, Sparrow, just gonna throw this out there because of the ages I'm looking at here. This started when you were 14. You are now 19. Do you feel it's possible you are the source of the poltergeist activity?
Wow, it's been a while. I do feel it could be, but it's been quiet, I don't have enough evidence and knowledge to be completely sure.

Reactions: Debi
Well, it's always unconscious energy, but you do fit in the age group for it. I just thought I'd put that out there, as sometimes when it's pointed out it stops the activity. Let me know how it goes! Interesting case for sure.

Reactions: Lynne