Possible Guest(s)

LovelySparrow

Reaction score
One or two weeks ago, I was half asleep, as I was aware of my surroundings, but somehow still sleeping. I heard this rock music in my head, I remember a guitar distinctly, but there were other instruments that I don't remeber. I also heard a woman's voice, but I sadly forgot what she said to me. It stopped once I completely woke up. I believe it was verbal telepathy.

This morning, actually yesterday morning, since its 3:00, I just can't sleep. My mom heard a woman call her name. That's all she told me.

I'm adding this for the chance that they could be related. Things that should not have fallen, fell. A well secured family picture just fell right off the wall which cracked the light plastic frame. I hope this isn't anger towards us.

We have this dividing wall that only goes less then half way down with wooden poles going the reast of the way to the ceiling. There's a good width between the poles. We place papers in between, being a lazy family. Anyways, a large stack of papers just fell right off of the divider.
Well I'll just end it like this, I really don't know how to, it's 3:00 in the morning. Please forgive my bad attempt at humour as well.

Sounds like you have a bit of activity going on there, LS. However, it sounds benign, and doesn't appear to mean any harm towards you. Sounds like it just wants to be acknowledged. Have you or any of your family made attempts to communicate with it?

Sounds like you have a bit of activity going on there, LS. However, it sounds benign, and doesn't appear to mean any harm towards you. Sounds like it just wants to be acknowledged. Have you or any of your family made attempts to communicate with it?
I now believe there are two entity's involved, one to warn us and another that's filled with anger of us.

My dad told me of his nightmare he had. The dream was very vivid, like a visitation dream. There was this buff man with two of our passed dogs. My dad felt fear and anger like the effect of an evil or angry entity can have on a person. He then proceded to choke my dad with one hand and said he was very powerful, unable to fight but partly in shock. My dad then woke up frantically moving his arms to defend himself. He is not prone to night terrors and is usually the defender type.

Also, a couple hours ago my dad and I walked from the campfire to the garage. I saw a third humanoid shadow go up our garage stairs that lead to the house.

My guess is that he's a powerful poltergeist. He also seems to have immense anger against us, while the other, she appears to be peaceful so far.

Reactions: Debi
A poltergeist is made up of energy from humans. Do you suspect chaos energy to have formed this poltergeist or do you feel it's a spirit with a bad attitude, LS?

A poltergeist is made up of energy from humans. Do you suspect chaos energy to have formed this poltergeist or do you feel it's a spirit with a bad attitude, LS?
I really don't know yet, but they're both theories.

Reactions: Debi
It's not unusual for a whole family to experience things such as this if the spirit(s) are attached to the house itself. Sometimes they will try to make contact through dreams, so pay attention to what is coming through to you guys. You may pick up clues as to who/what they are and want.

It's not unusual for a whole family to experience things such as this if the spirit(s) are attached to the house itself. Sometimes they will try to make contact through dreams, so pay attention to what is coming through to you guys. You may pick up clues as to who/what they are and want.
I don't think they're connected to the house, this all suddenly happed within two weeks.

I don't think they're connected to the house, this all suddenly happed within two weeks.
Hi LS , did anyone bring home an object that could have these ghosts of energies attached to it? Like buying something from a garage sale perhaps. If so the item could be removed and solve your haunting. Just a thought. Debi is the expert here

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi LS , did anyone bring home an object that could have these ghosts of energies attached to it? Like buying something from a garage sale perhaps. If so the item could be removed and solve your haunting. Just a thought. Debi is the expert here
Good thought, Lynne

I know that can happen but I don't believe that is the case. We don't go to garage sales, flee markets, and similar events and places. We also do not have old items we cannot link to a deceased family member, that we know of at least. We also, just half an hour ago could smell sulfur. Which could back up the angry entity.