Possible BF Sighting??? Utah

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-05-09-10-21-32.png
Ok seen this on my show I watch he put it on you tube what are your thought's.

Reactions: Debi
The guy doesn't sound very excited seeing a bigfoot and sounds like the family just want to go,fake as, imo.

Hard to say I don't get excited when I see something, maybe unlike the bigfoot people we seen on tv get all loud and stuff I seen a video were the people didn't get hyper or whatever and that video no man can do what was caught but that is imo

Hard to say I don't get excited when I see something, maybe unlike the bigfoot people we seen on tv get all loud and stuff I seen a video were the people didn't get hyper or whatever and that video no man can do what was caught but that is imo
You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't be excited and in awe if you saw a bigfoot.

I know I didn't get too excited at that footage.You asked for my thoughts and this is them.

I know I didn't get too excited at that footage.You asked for my thoughts and this is them.

Oz was not saying it in a bad way myself to be honest imo no I wouldn't get excited living out here we with animals that will kill you I would not get excited because I wouldn't know if there were more around and to be honest we don't know if BF is violent or not so I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself especially with my kid with me.

Oz was not saying it in a bad way myself to be honest imo no I wouldn't get excited living out here we with animals that will kill you I would not get excited because I wouldn't know if there were more around and to be honest we don't know if BF is violent or not so I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself especially with my kid with me.
The family were commenting on it like it was a pigeon,they were about 3 to 4 hundred yards away on the road so were safe.Like all BF encounters,questionable pics or vids and not one hair or any hard evidence at all.It will take DNA evidence to convince me of it's existence and I think I will be waiting a long time.

The family were commenting on it like it was a pigeon,they were about 3 to 4 hundred yards away on the road so were safe.Like all BF encounters,questionable pics or vids and not one hair or any hard evidence at all.It will take DNA evidence to convince me of it's existence and I think I will be waiting a long time.

When fist seen it I didn't get all OMG it's BF but there is something there that is tall. I understand totally were your stand is one this. But for me I have seen so much that nothing shocks me and I believe there are things that are out there we never seen or found yet IMO

When fist seen it I didn't get all OMG it's BF but there is something there that is tall. I understand totally were your stand is one this. But for me I have seen so much that nothing shocks me and I believe there are things that are out there we never seen or found yet IMO
I think that too but with all the alleged sightings of BF you think they would have found a hair of it to say it was there,nothing but easily faked pics or footprints.

The guy doesn't sound very excited seeing a bigfoot and sounds like the family just want to go,fake as, imo.
This is a good catch. The mere size of it makes it unnatural