Possession from a demon

Andrew noss

Reaction score
Hey yall. This is my second post and is a bit freakier than my first. All I remember is lying in bed one evening. I had my bedroom window open and a cool breeze was coming through. All of a sudden I was taken under by some entity (I think was a demon). I shook back and forth with a fury of energy. I couldn't even think of what was happening because it was so furious. It lasted about seven seconds and then I saw it. A black ball of some sort came out of my stomach and floated out of my bedroom window. It looked like an orb but was black not the more common blue. As it left my room it chanted something at me. "Su Deen Uoy" is all I heard. The funny thing is if you reverse "Su Deen Uoy" it spells out "You Need Us". What the demon was saying is that I need the other side for help. I wander what the entity was referring to. What did I need help with. It was still extremely interesting.

Hoping this is something that did not reoccur for you. We actually try to stay away from the demon involvements here and refer those who have attachments direct to clergy for intervention. First thing I can tell you is demons lie. You needed nothing from it.

Now, this could also have been "just" a negative energy. If it let you be after the one encounter, it most likely was that.

Going to move your experience over to the experience forum, Andrew, otherwise it gets buried in the regular threads.