Possessed man becomes vampire?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Authorities in a Cambodian village arrested a man after he allegedly became possessed by an evil spirit that caused him to attack animals and drink their blood. The bizarre incident reportedly unfolded over the weekend in the community of Kampong Reap. It was there that farmer Run Reach decided to enjoy a few drinks after a long day of work, but the man's proverbial 'happy hour' turned out to be a decidedly unpleasant affair.

"After he became drunk, he seemed to have supernatural strength," explained a village police chief assigned to the case. Seemingly overcome by some kind of sinister force, the farmer proceeded to attack three dogs in the village by biting them and drinking their blood! After downing the dogs, the rampaging Reach proceeded to also kill a cat and a hen in the same unsettling manner. He eventually returned to his home where he fell asleep until his parents arrived and were aghast to see that he "looked very cruel and like a ghost."

Reach was arrested for his murderous misadventure the next day and the tale took an even weirder turn after authorities, at the request of the man's mother, brought him to a monk to be exorcised. According to the police chief, the application of holy water freed the farmer from what had taken hold of him which, remarkably, the monk said was a ghost that "made him cruel and drove him to drink the animals’ blood while they were alive." Reach is currently recovering from the odd episode and, thanks to a strange legal loophole, is not facing any charges after all, since he had only attacked and killed his own animals.

'Possessed' Man Becomes Vampire - Coast to Coast AM

:eek: the demon made him kill his pets :(

Makes me think of the EVP I got of "The devil is a vampire" crystal clear was the first EVP I ever got. I did the EVP driving on the highway at 70MPH and when I crossed a cursed (imo) railroad track about 15 feet over it actually. There is a big homeless problem and satanic worship problem in that specific area. I had another person who told me they had SEEN a vampire in the direct area, and less than a mile away I lived in 2 different locations for 2 years and had the experience with the ET there as well.

Makes me think of the EVP I got of "The devil is a vampire" crystal clear was the first EVP I ever got. I did the EVP driving on the highway at 70MPH and when I crossed a cursed (imo) railroad track about 15 feet over it actually. There is a big homeless problem and satanic worship problem in that specific area. I had another person who told me they had SEEN a vampire in the direct area, and less than a mile away I lived in 2 different locations for 2 years and had the experience with the ET there as well.

Oh my! I feel dumb. what's EVP and ET?

Oh my! I feel dumb. what's EVP and ET?
EVP= Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Basically where you use a voice recorder to pick up sounds your ear can’t hear.

ET: ExtraTerrestrial/aliens.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
EVP= Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Basically where you use a voice recorder to pick up sounds your ear can’t hear.

ET: ExtraTerrestrial/aliens.
thank you!