Portals to Hell

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Is anyone gonna watch it?
Jack Osbourn yes son of Ozzy Osbourn gonna be going to famous haunted locations to see if there are portals to hell. Gonna watch it
Anyone gonna check it out?

Is anyone gonna watch it?
Jack Osbourn yes son of Ozzy Osbourn gonna be going to famous haunted locations to see if there are portals to hell. Gonna watch it
Anyone gonna check it out?
When and where?

images (1).jpg

The Alaskan Hotel
Portals To Hell: Season 1, Episode 1

Description
Jack and Katrina travel to Juneau, Alaska, to conduct the first-ever investigation of the Alaskan Hotel; built for luxury, the historic hotel has developed a reputation for demonic activity due to its notorious criminal past.
Show: Portals To Hell
Season number: 1
Episode number: 1
Air date: April 26, 2019
Next episode: Twin City Opera House

Ok just got done watching the show I recorded last night.
Is there spirits there I would say yes, is it very haunted all the time, think more so residual. The son who conjured spirits, demon is a idiot.
He open the door that should not have, unfortunately there is no way to control Spirits demons entities whatever. But in my opinion if I ever got to the capital of Alaska I would not stay in that hotel.

Ok just got done watching the show I recorded last night.
Is there spirits there I would say yes, is it very haunted all the time, think more so residual. The son who conjured spirits, demon is a idiot.
He open the door that should not have, unfortunately there is no way to control Spirits demons entities whatever. But in my opinion if I ever got to the capital of Alaska I would not stay in that hotel.
I watched the episode as well, thought the same thing. That son gave me a weird vibe the moment he was on camera, then he started talking and I turned to my mom and told her, "how much you wanna bet he lets it slip he was dabbling in some stuff he shouldn't have been?" and not even ten minutes later he was confessing to conjuring in the basement.
It looks like it may be good, I am a fan of Jack's ever since their original reality show back in the early 2000's. And I recently started watching his and Ozzy's show, "Ozzy and Jack's World Detour", which is beyond hilarious. Ozzy is just hilarious. Kind of makes me wish he was doing this show with Jack. Now that would be something to watch. Ozzy Osbourne "The Prince of Darkness" hunting ghost and looking for "Portals to Hell", I would pay to watch that.

Reactions: Duke
I watched the episode as well, thought the same thing. That son gave me a weird vibe the moment he was on camera, then he started talking and I turned to my mom and told her, "how much you wanna bet he lets it slip he was dabbling in some stuff he shouldn't have been?" and not even ten minutes later he was confessing to conjuring in the basement.
It looks like it may be good, I am a fan of Jack's ever since their original reality show back in the early 2000's. And I recently started watching his and Ozzy's show, "Ozzy and Jack's World Detour", which is beyond hilarious. Ozzy is just hilarious. Kind of makes me wish he was doing this show with Jack. Now that would be something to watch. Ozzy Osbourne "The Prince of Darkness" hunting ghost and looking for "Portals to Hell", I would pay to watch that.
All that would need is a dash of Scooby doo! lol

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Not watching it. I actually don't watch any paranormal crap with celebrities.
Any supposed supernatural event on TV is usually contrived for the general purpose of entertainment.