Portal?

Lol Ok good idea. I’ll play some meditation music I have on a pandora music station. Very relaxing and peaceful. Thanks for the tip, Garnet!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Today was my baptism at my new church. I was actually baptized, not by the Priest, but by the visiting Bishop who comes twice per year. It was truly an honor. I was wondering if the dark force would do something to prevent this somehow. Nothing stopped it, to my relief. Actually, I’ve been noticing that I feel fully back to normal the past week. No weird symptoms are plaguing me like after my house blessing. I’m hoping that this baptism will be the end of the attacks that have been happening since my teenage years. Though, I am prepared for the worst, I’m of course hoping for the best. No matter what happens from now on though, I feel like I’ve been saved and nothing this thing does to me matters beyond an annoyance. It truly has no power over me or my life.
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Reactions: ozentity
I just read your most recent post on the attack. Any chance you could move?

I just read your most recent post on the attack. Any chance you could move?

It wouldn’t matter. I’ve moved to several places since my teenage years, it just follows me. I’ll continue on with prayer each and everyday. That is something I never did before. This thing failed. It pushed me right into the arms of God. For that I’m thankful to it. That’s a weird thought seeing as how I hate this thing. Lol

It wouldn’t matter. I’ve moved to several places since my teenage years, it just follows me. I’ll continue on with prayer each and everyday. That is something I never did before. This thing failed. It pushed me right into the arms of God. For that I’m thankful to it. That’s a weird thought seeing as how I hate this thing. Lol
I was thinking you’d be away from the portals. Some places appear to be less active. I’m so happy you have found some peace with this. Thanks for sharing the journey with us. Keeping you in prayer.

Reactions: Fizz and Debi
Thanks for the suggestion, Lynn but I’m afraid It would only be a temporary fix. It would find me and open another one. I just wish I could learn to close portals. At least that might give me a longer break from it.

I tried to close the one in my room yesterday and today, but it’s still here. Yesterday I grounded myself and asked for protection from Michael and God. Then standing in front of it I tried to visualize it closing with a counter clockwise motion of my hand visualizing it closing. That didn’t work.
Today my high powered magnet arrived from Amazon and I tried using that directly on it. It had a strange effect on it but didn’t close it. It pushed it 6 inches to the left.. I did this all very quickly as to not draw too much attention from the other side. Nothing attacked me luckily.

Thsnk you for your support! It’s appreciated :)

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks for the suggestion, Lynn but I’m afraid It would only be a temporary fix. It would find me and open another one. I just wish I could learn to close portals. At least that might give me a longer break from it.
I'm glad you are feeling better with it atm Fizz.Expecting it to find you maybe a bad way to think as your doubt could be giving it an opening and more power.I know you have probably tried this but closing the door to it with your mind and believing it has no way back in might work,as long as you leave all the doubt behind and really believe it cannot harm you anymore.This type of thinking has worked for me but it took me into my 50's to master it.Your belief in your chosen religion would help get you there quicker imo.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm glad you are feeling better with it atm Fizz.Expecting it to find you maybe a bad way to think as your doubt could be giving it an opening and more power.I know you have probably tried this but closing the door to it with your mind and believing it has no way back in might work,as long as you leave all the doubt behind and really believe it cannot harm you anymore.This type of thinking has worked for me but it took me into my 50's to master it.Your belief in your chosen religion would help get you there quicker imo.

Thanks for the advice, Oz. I was pretty set up mentally that I was gonna close this thing. I had no doubt in my mind while I did it. I had been meditating before I did it to ground myself and set up a shield. When I scanned it after I was done with the emf meter and found it was still there I was surprised it didn't work. Though I have no experience doing this so wasn't shocked. I will try again at some point soon.

Reactions: ozentity