Portal?

Fizz

Reaction score
Im having a lot of paranormal activity and actually have for a long time. I believe I’m being haunted by a demon. I have way too many experiences to even begin to explain but I believe I may have found a portal. Has anyone seen anything like this? I can’t explain how a magnetic field is floating in the middle of my room. I’d love to hear some explanations. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
Welcome to the PNF Fizzgig. That was a very interesting monitoring exercise.

Am I right that the anomaly appears to be about 30” square? Does it appear to be stationary or moving?

I don’t personally have any experience with portals but others here might have some to share. Thank you for posting your observations here with us.

Reactions: Fizz
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I'd say that is accurate. It doesn't seem to move, it appears to be stationary. I've sprayed it with holy water but nothing happens, it remains where it is. I just received my new emf detector yesterday and found it last night. I checked again today and it's in the same place. Really weird, but I'm having EMF readings appear on a continual basis at random places and times. This attacked me in my sleep last night and my emf detector picked it up for a few seconds. I sprayed holy water on where my emf detector was and it quickly stopped showing readings. I've had this thing attack me and my wife for a long time. I'm just now gathering evidence. When I say "attacked" it attacks us in our sleep while we're dreaming and we experience sleep paralysis. It's extremely annoying...

Hi and welcome, Fizz. First things first, check your walls for wiring running in that area. Also check above and below for anything electrical like wiring or ceiling fans or lights, etc. You need to rule out any and all possibles with the EMF. High readings can cause you and your family health problems if this is emitting from an electrical source. And yes, it can appear in midair. This does not mean you don't have paranormal activity, but you have to be really careful with these EMF fields. And also if you have a WIFI router somewhere close by check that as a source as well.

Entities can and do draw from energy sources, but sometimes we have high EMF fields that have other causes.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Hello and thank you Debi!
I tried to show in the short video that there are no emf fields coming from the wall or below the emf. There are no power lines running in the wall ( also, as I get close to the wall it stops) on the dresser below. it stops as well. It’s definitely not coming from the ceiling as that’s 20 feet tall. My modem and router are a good 5 feet away from this field. I have absolutely no explanation for how it’s being generated. It literally is floating in mid air.

Reactions: BigRed and Debi
Hello and thank you Debi!
I tried to show in the short video that there are no emf fields coming from the wall or below the emf. There are no power lines running in the wall ( also, as I get close to the wall it stops) on the dresser below. it stops as well. It’s definitely not coming from the ceiling as that’s 20 feet tall. My modem and router are a good 5 feet away from this field. I have absolutely no explanation for how it’s being generated. It literally is floating in mid air.

Does it stay stable there? Continuous?

Hi Debi, I’ve just recorded a new video. It’s now moved, but in the same general area. This is beyond me.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I got part of that, but then it went to error.

My suggestion to you is to track this over a period of a week. See if this "moves" anywhere or stays put. Also, what other activity have you seen in the house? I have a lot of questions, I know, but that's kinda my "job" here when I'm trying to find answers. ;) New house? Older home? Any history with the home itself? How long has this been happening? Have you tried anything other than holy water with this? I could go on but we'll start there. :) I'll be off and on tonight, so there may be delays in my posts to you. And I'm sure others will have more questions.

Also, gonna drop you off our recommendation thread link. Might give you some ideas.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Welcome to the forum Fizz.I had an area in my old home next to the fireplace where I would see spirits coming and going.My mate who is very open came over one day and told me there was a portal there without me mentioning it.When we checked outside it lined up to a circle of stones on the farm,he was pretty sure it was a very old aboriginal marker of some sort.I was advised to never move the stones and disturb this.The spirits seemed to stop using this portal after that.

Welcome to the forum Fizz.I had an area in my old home next to the fireplace where I would see spirits coming and going.My mate who is very open came over one day and told me there was a portal there without me mentioning it.When we checked outside it lined up to a circle of stones on the farm,he was pretty sure it was a very old aboriginal marker of some sort.I was advised to never move the stones and disturb this.The spirits seemed to stop using this portal after that.
This is akin to the advice I tried to give to that lady with the pendulums on another post. You start monkeying with old wards and artifacts, you’re going to end up disturbing even more things. If you must change things, put up your own magical things alongside them. Well maybe not alongside them, maybe a good 30 or 40 yards away.