Portal?

Thank you, Lynn!
I hope I get a response from him as well. If he doesn’t, I’ll continue to do what I’m doing. Praying and having faith.

I am wearing my St. Michael pendant. I usually only take it off during my workouts, then it’s right back on. I’ve been constantly praying today. Actually, I have new prayers brought by the priest that are for this exact occurrence. I’ll have to send it to Debi if she’d like to share it in the link she provides.
Keep the faith!

Reactions: Fizz
Status update. Yesterday I could feel this thing physically. I had a headache nearly all day and I also got dizzy a few times. (I don’t get dizzy, headaches are rare for me) I’m seeing shadows in the corners much more than normal and it’s following me when I leave the house. Yesterday it rode with me to and from home during errands. I had my emf detector with me in my truck. I was curious how much this thing is really with me. It seems to stay with me wherever I go. I combat it with prayers of course, but I added a new element to my arsenal. I found a “hallelujah” radio station to my Pandora and I’ve been playing that a lot. Im playing it to annoy the F outta this thing so it leaves me! Although, it might bore me to death first. Hahaha I told it I will never give in to it. I will fight it forever and I will annoy it with song and prayer until I’m free. I told it that it’s wasting its time as I’m stubborn and I’m determined!!
The surprising thing is we’re not being attacked in our sleep! I don’t know if the medallions I placed under my bed are warding it off, or if that’s not something it’s allowed to do anymore, but I’m truly surprised.
Anyway, the battle is far from over but one I’m determined to win! If anything changes I’ll post it.
I’m believing st Michael is protecting you while you sleep. You’ve been saying the prayer.

That St. Michael's prayer is amazing! I say it without fail, at least twice a day since I tend to absorb stuff from around me. It also protects me from my own negativity. :cool:

Reactions: Lynne and Fizz
I'd like to give a status update as it's now been 1 week since my home blessing. Let me just say that that really stirred up the hornets nest! This thing has been pummeling me! Only now is it getting less. Here's a list of my wonderful symptoms. Painful headache's that last hours, they go away for a few hours then return, dizziness, cloudy mind (it's like I'm looking through a veil) gross "taste" in the pit of my stomach, no appetite, seeing shadows all over the place and a strange vibration that comes and goes almost like I'm shaking. A sense of dread that floors me and the anxiety that's almost to the point of an anxiety attack. Luckily I know how to calm my mind, I've dealt with that before. It comes and goes but is getting easier to and less severe.

I've been in contact with Reverand Bean's assistant. I told her everything that's happened and she's seen my videos of the emf detector. She says that I'm having demonic oppression. She also believes I have a portal. She thinks that Reverand Bean can help but the problem is he charges $4,000 for a visit. It was a surprise to hear her say he charges, and an even bigger surprise to hear the price tag. I've declined his help and have continued my prayers. This was 5 days ago I spoke with the assistant but things are getting easier on my own. I will speak to my priest next week about this when I visit her to talk about my baptism which is October 13th. The one great thing is my wife and I still have not been attacked in my sleep since my original posting here in the forum. I really think these medallions are helping. Though the daytime attacks are new, but I'm progressing not regressing so there is much hope! I continue to pray morning noon and night and I will not stop. I do accept that I may never be truly free, but I'll resist and fight this thing as long as it troubles me!

One more thing I almost forgot. I am extremely quick to anger and things set me off really easily! I have to remind myself that this isn’t me. That this thing is altering my state of mind. This too is getting better but its still difficult to deal with as I’m usually a very happy, easy going guy. I wish there was an easy way to make this stop once and for all but it’s a grind.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'd like to give a status update as it's now been 1 week since my home blessing. Let me just say that that really stirred up the hornets nest! This thing has been pummeling me! Only now is it getting less. Here's a list of my wonderful symptoms. Painful headache's that last hours, they go away for a few hours then return, dizziness, cloudy mind (it's like I'm looking through a veil) gross "taste" in the pit of my stomach, no appetite, seeing shadows all over the place and a strange vibration that comes and goes almost like I'm shaking. A sense of dread that floors me and the anxiety that's almost to the point of an anxiety attack. Luckily I know how to calm my mind, I've dealt with that before. It comes and goes but is getting easier to and less severe.

I've been in contact with Reverand Bean's assistant. I told her everything that's happened and she's seen my videos of the emf detector. She says that I'm having demonic oppression. She also believes I have a portal. She thinks that Reverand Bean can help but the problem is he charges $4,000 for a visit. It was a surprise to hear her say he charges, and an even bigger surprise to hear the price tag. I've declined his help and have continued my prayers. This was 5 days ago I spoke with the assistant but things are getting easier on my own. I will speak to my priest next week about this when I visit her to talk about my baptism which is October 13th. The one great thing is my wife and I still have not been attacked in my sleep since my original posting here in the forum. I really think these medallions are helping. Though the daytime attacks are new, but I'm progressing not regressing so there is much hope! I continue to pray morning noon and night and I will not stop. I do accept that I may never be truly free, but I'll resist and fight this thing as long as it troubles me!

This does make me wonder. As a holy man, wouldn't he want to banish evil without charging anyone? I'm sorry to say that it sounds like he was just trying to take advantage of your situation.

Hip Hip Hooray! I am glad that you are making progress, and hanging in there. Carrying black obsidian can help absorb negativity, too.

Reactions: Fizz and Lynne
One more thing I almost forgot. I am extremely quick to anger and things set me off really easily! I have to remind myself that this isn’t me. That this thing is altering my state of mind. This too is getting better but its still difficult to deal with as I’m usually a very happy, easy going guy. I wish there was an easy way to make this stop once and for all but it’s a grind.
I’m in shock that he is charging that much. I would try to get through to the man himself. I can understand travel and time expenses. But that seems like a lot. I wouldn’t expect him to absorb the expenses but 4000 sounds like a lot. I have heard such good things about this man too. Well keep up with the church. I bet things will change dramatically when you get baptized. Do it as soon as possible. Don’t be surprised if roadblocks happen to stop this.

he charges $4,000 for a visit
Fizz, I'm going to remove him as a referral source. He made no mention to me of such a large price when I spoke with him. My apologies. My suggestion is you just keep doing what you are doing and stick with the priests who are helping you!

Reactions: Lynne