Portal?

Good to know, thanks Debi! I’ll pray more than I have ever prayed! The thing will leave me out of boredom and annoyance! Lol
You hit the nail on the head with that last line. These things can get ground down over time. Stay persistent ! Just keep it in the back of your mind that you may not always have as much zeal or confidence or focus in your prayers .
There may the times when you feel as though your prayers are half-hearted. But rest assured that other people are praying for you. And a distracted prayer is Light Years better then nothing:)
Years ago I was taught that when going through the spiritually dry periods, persistence is a key.

You hit the nail on the head with that last line. These things can get ground down over time. Stay persistent ! Just keep it in the back of your mind that you may not always have as much zeal or confidence or focus in your prayers .
There may the times when you feel as though your prayers are half-hearted. But rest assured that other people are praying for you. And a distracted prayer is Light Years better then nothing:)
Years ago I was taught that when going through the spiritually dry periods, persistence is a key.

That’s good advice and I’ll keep hammering away at this thing! My wife always tells me I’m stubborn. Maybe in this instance that’s a good thing. Lol

Anything that gives you inner strength should help.As I'm not of a religion I have nothing to support me with these things but myself.I don't know but it seems to me getting others involved might give an impression of you being vulnerable.As you said you are stronger than this, it has no power over you, so keep this attitude.You will be fine Fizz.

Thanks Oz! You’re so right! I’ll keep up my positive attitude. I don’t show this thing fear at all. I doubt I seen vulnerable to it. I think today’s actions have shown that I’m tired of this game and I’m willing to bring in outside help to end this.

It sounds like you're doing all the right things! But yes, they don't like being told to leave, generally. Stand your ground and let it know it has no place in your life. Still sending positive energy and prayers your way!

It sounds like you're doing all the right things! But yes, they don't like being told to leave, generally. Stand your ground and let it know it has no place in your life. Still sending positive energy and prayers your way!

Thanks Elli! No, this doesn't want to leave but I promise to stand my ground. This is MY home not its!

I gotta say, I’m blown away by all the help and emotional support everyone here has shown me and others. I’m eternally grateful to you guys and gals. It’s one of the reasons I keep coming back. Such a great group of people from different backgrounds and lifestyles all working together they way everyone should. I’m grateful to be in your company. Thanks everyone!

I am so glad that you kept coming back and keeping us informed! So many post here, and then just vanish, leaving us to wonder if they are OK. And glad that you are being stubborn. Whatever the heck it is that is haunting you, certainly is! Persistence is definitely the key. You are in my prayers as well. :smileycat:

Reactions: ElliO and Fizz
I am so glad that you kept coming back and keeping us informed! So many post here, and then just vanish, leaving us to wonder if they are OK. And glad that you are being stubborn. Whatever the heck it is that is haunting you, certainly is! Persistence is definitely the key. You are in my prayers as well. :smileycat:

Thank you, Garnet!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Status update. Yesterday I could feel this thing physically. I had a headache nearly all day and I also got dizzy a few times. (I don’t get dizzy, headaches are rare for me) I’m seeing shadows in the corners much more than normal and it’s following me when I leave the house. Yesterday it rode with me to and from home during errands. I had my emf detector with me in my truck. I was curious how much this thing is really with me. It seems to stay with me wherever I go. I combat it with prayers of course, but I added a new element to my arsenal. I found a “hallelujah” radio station to my Pandora and I’ve been playing that a lot. Im playing it to annoy the F outta this thing so it leaves me! Although, it might bore me to death first. Hahaha I told it I will never give in to it. I will fight it forever and I will annoy it with song and prayer until I’m free. I told it that it’s wasting its time as I’m stubborn and I’m determined!!
The surprising thing is we’re not being attacked in our sleep! I don’t know if the medallions I placed under my bed are warding it off, or if that’s not something it’s allowed to do anymore, but I’m truly surprised.
Anyway, the battle is far from over but one I’m determined to win! If anything changes I’ll post it.