Portal?

You are doing great Fizzgig. Proud of you for having such spunk.
You can do this.
So happy for you that you have the support you need from PNF. Too amazing for words the souls on here.

Sending you strength, resilience and the light to conquer this.

You are doing great Fizzgig. Proud of you for having such spunk.
You can do this.
So happy for you that you have the support you need from PNF. Too amazing for words the souls on here.

Sending you strength, resilience and the light to conquer this.

Thank you, Wind! I’m grateful for the support of very good people at PNF such as yourself! :grinning:

Well, it happened last night for the first time in a little over a month. I got attacked in my sleep. I remember having disturbed sleep around 2:30AM and felt a presence in my room. I decided to get up and use the bathroom then went back to the bedroom and went back to sleep after a few minutes. Around 3 AM In my dream I was in my bed and it had awoken me. I looked towards the portal and could suddenly feel the pressure of having it on me. I could see a black cloud wrapping around me. I tried to break free but I couldn’t.
Here’s where I will try to scream to wake up my wife so she can shake me and I can break free. When I do this I can hear myself making a muffled scream with my mouth closed and it isn’t very loud but it’s enough for her to wake up. Lucky for me she’s a light sleeper and she rocked me awake after what seemed like 10 seconds. I quickly sprang out of bed and grabbed my holy water in my spray bottle and sprayed all over my bed, around it, all over the the room and walks. I got my fingers wet and made a cross on each of our foreheads then said the Michael prayer and fell back asleep after about 30 minutes.

The last 2 days I actually noticed a difference and was going to make a comment about it. This thing has been leaving me alone! All the symptoms I reported had ceased! It’s been incredible to be me again. To feel normal again. Actually I’ve been feeling better than normal. Happier, like instead of being cursed I’ve been blessed! I don’t know if this thing has been losing interest in me or something has been making it stop. Either way Its been wonderful. I was totally shocked last night when this happened. Maybe it slipped past my guardian angels for a quick attack? Anyway, things are better except for this setback. Staying positive despite last nights attack.

Last edited:
Well, it happened last night for the first time in a little over a month. I got attacked in my sleep. I remember having disturbed sleep around 2:30AM and felt a presence in my room. I decided to get up and use the bathroom then went back to the bedroom and went back to sleep after a few minutes. Around 3 AM In my dream I was in my bed and it had awoken me. I looked towards the portal and could suddenly feel the pressure of having it on me. I could see a black cloud wrapping around me. I tried to break free but I couldn’t.
Here’s where I will try to scream to wake up my wife so she can shake me and I can break free. When I do this I can hear myself making a muffled scream with my mouth closed and it isn’t very loud but it’s enough for her to wake up. Lucky for me she’s a light sleeper and she rocked me awake after what seemed like 10 seconds. I quickly sprang out of bed and grabbed my holy water in my spray bottle and sprayed all over my bed, around it, all over the the room and walks. I got my fingers wet and made a cross on each of our foreheads then said the Michael prayer and fell back asleep after about 30 minutes.

The last 2 days I actually noticed a difference and was going to make a comment about it. This thing has been leaving me alone! All the symptoms I reported had ceased! It’s been incredible to be me again. To feel normal again. Actually I’ve been feeling better than normal. Happier, like instead of being cursed I’ve been blessed! I don’t know if this thing has been losing interest in me or something has been making it stop. Either way Its been wonderful. I was totally shocked last night when this happened. Maybe it slipped past my guardian angels for a quick attack? Anyway, things are better except for this setback. Staying positive despite last nights attack.
Stay vigilant. These things will use any chance to get in. If your day had a loss of temper or negative activity that might be an attraction. Not saying this is the case, we all have our moments of arguing etc. just something to consider.

It seems you are fighting the good fight. Don’t relent. On a personal belief point, I think when you are able to take holy communion it will end this.

Today was my baptism at my new church. I was actually baptized, not by the Priest, but by the visiting Bishop who comes twice per year. It was truly an honor. I was wondering if the dark force would do something to prevent this somehow. Nothing stopped it, to my relief. Actually, I’ve been noticing that I feel fully back to normal the past week. No weird symptoms are plaguing me like after my house blessing. I’m hoping that this baptism will be the end of the attacks that have been happening since my teenage years. Though, I am prepared for the worst, I’m of course hoping for the best. No matter what happens from now on though, I feel like I’ve been saved and nothing this thing does to me matters beyond an annoyance. It truly has no power over me or my life.

Today was my baptism at my new church. I was actually baptized, not by the Priest, but by the visiting Bishop who comes twice per year. It was truly an honor. I was wondering if the dark force would do something to prevent this somehow. Nothing stopped it, to my relief. Actually, I’ve been noticing that I feel fully back to normal the past week. No weird symptoms are plaguing me like after my house blessing. I’m hoping that this baptism will be the end of the attacks that have been happening since my teenage years. Though, I am prepared for the worst, I’m of course hoping for the best. No matter what happens from now on though, I feel like I’ve been saved and nothing this thing does to me matters beyond an annoyance. It truly has no power over me or my life.

Congratulations Fizz. Though I am Wiccan, I still honor my Baptism into my early Christian faith. The Lord is the Lord regardless of which genuine prayers you use to communicate your reverence and love. I hope tonight is yet another of your many safe and rewarding nights. Sleep well and grow stronger in the love of your loving God.

Last edited:
God bless you and keep you, Fizz, and congratulations. Sooo glad you 've had this done. I believe for you this is a powerful part of your journey back.

Congratulations Fizz. Though I am Wicca, I still honor my Baptism into my early Christian faith. The Lord is the Lord regardless of which genuine prayers you use to communicate your reverence and love. I hope tonight is yet another of your many safe and rewarding nights. Sleep well and grow stronger in the love of your loving God.

Thank you! I truly appreciate the kind words! :grinning:I agree, the Lord is the Lord regardless. We follow the light, and that’s all that matters.