Pop it up

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
TODAY IS NATIONAL POPCORN DAY!
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE BRAND, FLAVOR, WAY TO MAKE IT?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE POPCORN AS A SNACK?
HOW ABOUT THOSE BIG CANS OF DIFFERENT FLAVORED POPCORN? LIKE OR NO?
26730959_2314226325270115_7789507046225929269_n.png

caramel is good but more often than not i just get the salt and butter type....lots of butter. lol. i usually pick up the big can during the holidays when its out and more visible

Love popcorn. Butter and salt is my fav. Lately I’ve used an oil type butter topping. It does not melt the popcorn like butter tends to do. I haven’t decided which is better yet. Carmel corn is great too.

I like white corn kernels for popping. I top it with a mix of clarified butter and a tad of coconut oil, because butter makes the popcorn soggy. Sometimes, I sprinkle nutritional yeast and popcorn salt because the yeast gives a cheesy flavor. In a pinch, I would eat the kind that comes popped already in a can, but I prefer it freshly made.

I pop it in oil in my spaghetti pot. Lots of butter & salt. Had some last night !
Pairs well with diet root beer or Diet Cherry Coke.
Orville Redenbacher used to live around here so I try to buy their products.

big drum of the stuff from chicago ½ caramel ½ cheese

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I like white corn kernels for popping. I top it with a mix of clarified butter and a tad of coconut oil, because butter makes the popcorn soggy. Sometimes, I sprinkle nutritional yeast and popcorn salt because the yeast gives a cheesy flavor. In a pinch, I would eat the kind that comes popped already in a can, but I prefer it freshly made.
Connoisseur.