Poof! You're an action figure!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
241129292_4446860995381083_8999217149086797020_n.png

Reactions: Benway
A laptop and a cup of coffee. I am dressed in an owl cape with sparkles with a set of retractable wings. Removable feathers included. Two sets, one of smooth and calm the other set ruffled.

My figure is molded with black combat boots, blue jeans and a white tank-top. The accessories are an obnoxious Hawaiian shirt that can be put on and taken off and camping/hunting knife. In the back is a button or pull string that can make the figure speak. But be ready because when it talks it's a long 15-20 minute lecture about a wide variety of topics such as economics, military history, computer science, nuclear power, cooking recipes and strategies for surviving a zombie apocalypse.

My figure is molded with black combat boots, blue jeans and a white tank-top. The accessories are an obnoxious Hawaiian shirt that can be put on and taken off and camping/hunting knife. In the back is a button or pull string that can make the figure speak. But be ready because when it talks it's a long 15-20 minute lecture about a wide variety of topics such as economics, military history, computer science, nuclear power, cooking recipes and strategies for surviving a zombie apocalypse.
If we don't pull that string you might be a really fun toy! ;) :D

My figure comes with cape and accompanying Jack Russell, like a scruffy old Superboy. Our mission is to fight for justice and keep the rat population under control.