Poltergeist or Telekinesis

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've witnessed objects,knives being thrown from nowhere in a very abusive household some time ago now.I always thought it was poltergeist activity but am now leaning towards telekinesis coming from the family members who were all very disturbed people.It's a small portion of the paranormal things that occurred there but I think it maybe different to the other strange events.Most of the time these objects were aimed at what I'd loosely call the mother.I don't know if these two things are connected or completely different.

Reactions: Lynne
I've witnessed objects,knives being thrown from nowhere in a very abusive household some time ago now.I always thought it was poltergeist activity but am now leaning towards telekinesis coming from the family members who were all very disturbed people.It's a small portion of the paranormal things that occurred there but I think it maybe different to the other strange events.Most of the time these objects were aimed at what I'd loosely call the mother.I don't know if these two things are connected or completely different.
Interesting connection there, Oz. OK, so....the psychic energy of the poltergeist is considered to be chaos energy. That would mean "uncontrolled" energy. The same psychic energy, if "controlled" by an individual, could be what is used in telekinesis. That would be the deliberate usage of the energy.

There are reports of the chaos/poltergeist energy actually targeting an individual. That would be the suppressed thoughts of the one with the uncontrolled energy subconsciously targeting someone they are upset or angry with. It appears there may be a fine line there. Conscious control vs. unconscious.

Interesting connection there, Oz. OK, so....the psychic energy of the poltergeist is considered to be chaos energy. That would mean "uncontrolled" energy. The same psychic energy, if "controlled" by an individual, could be what is used in telekinesis. That would be the deliberate usage of the energy.

There are reports of the chaos/poltergeist energy actually targeting an individual. That would be the suppressed thoughts of the one with the uncontrolled energy subconsciously targeting someone they are upset or angry with. It appears there may be a fine line there. Conscious control vs. unconscious.
I'm pretty sure none of the family could control much of anything but they did have a deep dislike of the mother.Sorry to speak about others like this but I lived with them for a while.I was told they were the worst family DOCS had ever encountered in NSW.I doubt there would be a family in the World that "out there".They didn't hate the mother in a morbid way,it was sort of a crazy game to them and the energy was a bit overwhelming, I believe it could manifest into anything.

I'm pretty sure none of the family could control much of anything but they did have a deep dislike of the mother.Sorry to speak about others like this but I lived with them for a while.I was told they were the worst family DOCS had ever encountered in NSW.I doubt there would be a family in the World that "out there".They didn't hate the mother in a morbid way,it was sort of a crazy game to them and the energy was a bit overwhelming, I believe it could manifest into anything.
That had to be awful to be around. I have no idea about the cause but you could be onto something. The chaotic energy may have been sent in her direction.

The Paranormal Corner: Telekinesis and Poltergeist Activity

The information in this link may relate some to what you saw. On another forum a lady said she had gotten into a very heated argument with someone and it was about 3:15 a.m. and the alarm went off, but it wasn't set to go off at that time. I told her it was probably her energy that made the clock go off.
Yes when we release energy it can effect things. Some people are more prone to “sliding” and can’t use electronics when upset.