Poltergeist fires

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

If this was indeed paranormal, then I do not believe this is a poltergeist..... and there potentially seems to be a very negative attachment to the adolescent daughter.

There is much more to this story, which is an interesting read, and I have uploaded the full article from the Fortean Times here.

If this was indeed paranormal, then I do not believe this is a poltergeist..... and there potentially seems to be a very negative attachment to the adolescent daughter.

There is much more to this story, which is an interesting read, and I have uploaded the full article from the Fortean Times here.
Thanks, Titch. You are a good resource with follow ups.

Thanks. I noticed the article stopped at 2913 and left us and the family hanging. I will check out the rest now. Thanks.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Thanks. I noticed the article stopped at 2913 and left us and the family hanging. I will check out the rest now. Thanks.
I read the whole article and there wasn’t an update on if this activity ever stopped. The more I hear about this type of activity, I am leaning towards a negative entity and not the teenage girls that are convienently blamed. There seems to be “victim” people and families that suffer greatly for no known purposes. My heart breaks for those victims.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Yes and unfortunately, I cannot find any further details on the family since this point in time.

Interestingly, I did come across other stories of other families experiencing similar events, most from within the Turkey region:

Djinn and Fire

Translations to English are a bit poor (and the author does apologise for it), but you get a general understanding of the cases.

I hope that I didn't imply that the teenage girl was to blame. I meant that I sensed something hovering around her, which wouldn't be her fault, of course.

Reactions: Lynne