Poetry and artists that are spooky!

this is also talked about in the book of Enoch refered to as the Metatron cube Enoch was given the name Metatron after his transformation into the angelic relm

https://www.universallifetools.com/2013/05/metatrons-cube-nber-13/
I'm with you Armand, I miss Megatron too.
usatsi_7516874.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
I have been very interested in Sacred Geometry from a small boy inspired by the great math teachers including Plato and Pythagoras, i have researched the Golden Ratio, Golden Spiral, Phi etc for years that involves pentagrams, pentagons and dodecahedrons, i can spook myself with my drawings, one of which is below....yes i am a little flaky LOL!
View attachment 14813
You and Richard Hogland should spend an afternoon tog

Hi Paintman,
You missed something with Salvador Dali, on first page i said i studied dodecahedrons, pentagons shaped in a ball, so what did he paint regarding the last supper?
The Sacrament of the Last Supper - Wikipedia
At least i'm as flaky as Salvador Dali
Some scientists think the cosmos is a dodecahedron:-
https://physicsworld.com/a/is-the-universe-a-dodecahedron/
And the Golden Ratio has been found in Solid State Matter:-
Golden ratio discovered in quantum world: Hidden symmetry observed for the first time in solid state matter
Perhaps i'm not flaky after all HA HA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Dali's picture of Christ, looking from the viewpoint of the Holy Spirit. That picture made me think of two things. 3. The third is the answer.
Does it answer my own questions ? Does it question the answers given in other paintings ?
My 2 cents ,.........but here is #3.
Solace. I find solace in the questions that I ask in that painting. I leave it be.

yes, the perspective of this painting is what brings forth questions and realizations / ideas that no other crucifixion painting does. the forms and colors are outstanding, true work of art.
there are two other religious paintings I love also, the last supper by Davinci and the creation of Adam by Michelangelo..both of which have a lot of hidden meanings in them..

a creation.jpg

the red cloth in this painting is symbolizing the womb, with the flowing sash being the umbilical cord, eve is under gods right arm and of course the space between their fingers represents the void between man and god.
if you look at the red cloth background, it is an actual representation of a cross section of the human brain, some think that this was his way of questioning religion with intellect..
oh, and some even think that the angel under god is the angel Michael, and that is actually his signature,( Michelangel(o))
there is more , I just find this kind of work fascinating.
I love artwork that makes you think or actually draws out emotion, the classics were great.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Hi Paintman,

You are smart, the golden ratio takes years of study, Plato thought that the dodecahedron was the boundaries of the Cosmos, this is not being patronizing but soon i will show my research on all this, but it will make your head hurt!

Venus is very important to my study, when two planets are moving at different speeds around the Sun we get an illusion from Earth that makes patterns in the sky when put on a graph, it forms a CARDIOID and a PENTACLE after several years:-

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Astronomer & Duke, you just confirmed that this is the smartest place on the internet.

Reactions: Astronomer
yes, the perspective of this painting is what brings forth questions and realizations / ideas that no other crucifixion painting does. the forms and colors are outstanding, true work of art.
there are two other religious paintings I love also, the last supper by Davinci and the creation of Adam by Michelangelo..both of which have a lot of hidden meanings in them..

View attachment 14834

the red cloth in this painting is symbolizing the womb, with the flowing sash being the umbilical cord, eve is under gods right arm and of course the space between their fingers represents the void between man and god.
if you look at the red cloth background, it is an actual representation of a cross section of the human brain, some think that this was his way of questioning religion with intellect..
oh, and some even think that the angel under god is the angel Michael, and that is actually his signature,( Michelangel(o))
there is more , I just find this kind of work fascinating.
I love artwork that makes you think or actually draws out emotion, the classics were great.
Fascinating