Poetry and artists that are spooky!

I have been very interested in Sacred Geometry from a small boy inspired by the great math teachers including Plato and Pythagoras, i have researched the Golden Ratio, Golden Spiral, Phi etc for years that involves pentagrams, pentagons and dodecahedrons, i can spook myself with my drawings, one of which is below....yes i am a little flaky LOL!
View attachment 14813
that reminds me of my younger years of art, a few artist friends of mine would always "sneak" skulls into their works. sometimes I still catch myself doing that....lol

Reactions: Paintman
Hieronymus Bosch - Wikipedia
Temptation_of_Saint_Anthony_central_panel_by_Bosch.jpeg
This Dutchman was Salvador Dali 400 years before Dali. We studied this guy in shrink school. This picture is entitled The Temptation of St Anthony, 1501.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
I have a fun exercise. Put the Temptation of Saint Anthony by Salvador Dali and Thingamajig* Bosch, and compare and contrast.
* I'm not going to spell out his first name. I'm tired.

Reactions: Debi
Astronomer, thank you for starting this thread !:) What I find ironic is its early September, and the kids are going back to school. And so are we. Reminiscing about poems & art & books.

Reactions: Debi
I have a fun exercise. Put the Temptation of Saint Anthony by Salvador Dali and Thingamajig* Bosch, and compare and contrast.
* I'm not going to spell out his first name. I'm tired.
OK....that made my head hurt.

Reactions: Paintman
Astronomer, thank you for starting this thread !:) What I find ironic is its early September, and the kids are going back to school. And so are we. Reminiscing about poems & art & books.
this was one of my favorite Salvador dali paintings..... some of his stuff was like a bad acid trip....lol

a1a.jpg

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
this was one of my favorite Salvador dali paintings..... some of his stuff was like a bad acid trip....lol

View attachment 14822
Dali's picture of Christ, looking from the viewpoint of the Holy Spirit. That picture made me think of two things. 3. The third is the answer.
Does it answer my own questions ? Does it question the answers given in other paintings ?
My 2 cents ,.........but here is #3.
Solace. I find solace in the questions that I ask in that painting. I leave it be.

I have been very interested in Sacred Geometry from a small boy inspired by the great math teachers including Plato and Pythagoras, i have researched the Golden Ratio, Golden Spiral, Phi etc for years that involves pentagrams, pentagons and dodecahedrons, i can spook myself with my drawings, one of which is below....yes i am a little flaky LOL!
View attachment 14813
this is also talked about in the book of Enoch refered to as the Metatron cube Enoch was given the name Metatron after his transformation into the angelic relm

https://www.universallifetools.com/2013/05/metatrons-cube-number-13/