PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
If you have come seeking assistance for a paranormal problem, we're here to help. This thread is the PNF Approved Intervention Methods for many of the events we hear about often.

Although many of our members will give you their personal advice and methods, we want you to have the basics that we know have worked best in most circumstances.

I am going to point out right up front, unless you have firm intentions to stop the activity, these things will not work. If you truly wish to have the activity stop, then go step by step with the recommendations below.

Those of you who only wish to interact with the activity and research it will have to accept the risk that you are inviting it to continue or to get worse.

You will have to discern if this is an angelic or guide visitation situation, residual activity, or actual ghost/spirit or demonic problem.

Last edited:
OUIJA BOARDS:

Here we go with my mantra. THESE ARE TOOLS, NOT TOYS! DO NOT TOUCH THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD PROPER TRAINING! AND I DON'T MEAN YOUR AUNT FRANNIE TELLING YOU HOW TO USE THEM!

Why am I adamant about this? Because the majority of activity reported here began with a Ouija board at some point. Yes, they open doorways and portals, but not because they are a Ouija Board. Spirit boards, makeshift boards on tables, drinking glasses for planchettes....they all have the same problems. And that is because of what you are doing when you use these items as toys or even as tools if you are untrained.

First, if you do the usual and just ask "Who's here? Speak to me!" it's the equivilant of you opening up your front door in a dicey neighborhood and letting anyone walk into your home. Proper protections, prayers, intentions and prep should be done before using it at all. I am well trained and will not use one. Why?

Because in order for a spirit or entity to make that planchette move, it has to influence you. It has to be allowed to move your hands, influence your mind, and basically use you as a puppet. And that's where trouble begins.

Remember, we truly don't know exactly what these entities are. We assume many things about what we perceive as paranormal. We have no definitive proof of what we are actually dealing with. We use history, religion, and past experiences to deal with it. We know some things work to stop activity. We don't actually know for sure why it does.

Last edited:
IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN CRISIS, PETS, OR YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION:

This is the point where I tell you that you need immediate intervention. If you feel a dangerous situation exists in your home and you or your children are at risk, you need to take action at the level of clergy intervention.

Contact the local Church of your choice for clergy intervention.

The Catholic Church is most often involved in exorcism type situations. If you feel you need them, you do not have to be a practicing Catholic to call for help. Call your local parish and ask for an appointment to go and talk directly to the priest. If you run into resistance, please contact me so that we can assist you.

For non Christians, please contact Debi on PM for other resources available.

Last edited:
Some first line defenses to try:

If you have only some activity and want to try the steps towards clearing your home, the following are some steps you can take to do so. Please be reminded...if you do not truly want the activity to stop, it won't. The more you interact with it, the worse it usually gets. Your own intentions and faith are what make these things stop. If you are only interested in learning more about it, collecting data from it, trying for EVP's etc., you will not stop the activity and possibly increase it.

First step is this prayer for protection. It does not matter what faith you are. You may use this prayer to set up protections from St. Michael.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
#1. Tell the entity to stop. Order it to leave you alone. Take back your own space. Let it know this is your home, your body, your rules. It is not welcome and must leave now. Be firm and state your boundaries so there is no mistake in what you will and won't allow.

#2. Try Sage and Palo Santo to cleanse the home.Start with sage, open a door or window, and work from the back to the front of the house with the smoke. Pushing the entity out the door, so to speak. When completed, use Palo Santo to pull in positive energy and refresh your home. While saging, it is good to pray or speak positive intentions while doing so.

#3. Holy Water can be used over doorways and windows to seal the home, blocking incoming negative energies.

#4. Crushed eggshells and salt can also be used as an outside barrier to block negative energy from entering.

#5. Change the humidity in your home. Try a humidifier. This is something new we are finding may work to disrupt the amount of available energy entities may use to manifest and cause activity.

#6 Use of Sacred medals. The most effective I've used is the St. Benedict Medal. Use this in your home with the prayer that comes with it to set up Holy barriers, and it can also be used at the four corners of your property to "ward" the property itself.

#7. Ask clergy of your choice for a house blessing. These are done all the time, and asking for one may help you not only in the activity level but from a spiritual standpoint as well. Dealing with the paranormal is often wearing on the soul itself. That is often it's nature. If you are dealing with negative energy of any kind, I highly recommend a blessing of the home for your own emotional and spiritual well being.

Last edited:
PRAYER FOR A SPIRITUAL CANOPY OF PROTECTION

Prayer for a Spiritual Canopy

Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all the times I have not submitted to your will in my life. Please forgive me for all my sinful actions, making agreements with the enemy, and for believing the devil’s lies. I now submit to you as my Lord, dear Jesus. Now I break every agreement that I have made with the enemy. Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons and their devices that had access to me because I believed their lies. I now ask you to establish a hedge of protection around me, over me and under me, and seal it with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. I now choose to put on the full armor of God and ask that you cleanse me and seal me, body, mind, soul and spirit, with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. Please have your angelic army bind up and remove all demons, their devices, and all their power from within this protective hedge and have them sent to the abyss. Please have your angels destroy all demonic, occult or witchcraft assignments directed against me. Please have your angels stand guard over me and protect me from all attacks of the enemy. I thank you for establishing an impenetrable shield of protection around me, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

As some final advice for those of you exploring the paranormal, I wish to share with you some of the best I've seen offered by our member WitchAndShaman:

My added advice is to look inward and be absolutely certain that you understand WHY you are doing what you are doing. Be certain that your real desires are well understood and your actions are not simply driven by some superficial influences like popular culture, entertainment media, or even something important like grief. If your sincere purpose isn’t clear to you and always mindfully present, you are at greater risks. If you allow some simplistic reason to drive your mystical or spiritual work, your own real more hidden desires can take control to manifest a different - and sometimes less positive - result. Simply put, be absolutely certain of your real intentions and remain constantly tied to that truth as you do any kind of mystical work.

Status
Not open for further replies.