Pluto Retrograde ends today!!!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
42929618_1937413286558531_3481405717389246464_n.jpg

Be prepared for this huge shift in energy as Pluto stations direct. Finally the end of this much-feared retrograde!
1f64f.png

Sometimes things must break in order to fully heal and become whole. This is the stage of standing in our power, letting go of all that is harmful, detoxing, clearing out, and creating a huge space for the new, as Pluto is a powerful planet - and one that rewards - so incredible things are known to manifest when we put in the hard work and move with it's super-charged energy!
2728.png
✨
1f4ab.png
Major transformation will now begin!​

Ohh I’m ready for this. Last month was headache !

Pluto is in Capricorn, which isn't the best placement, and Capricorn rules bones, i have Pluto on the M.C. on my birth chart thus is my ruling planet, as Scorpio is rising. So a retrograde Pluto effected me during this period with my spinal injury!
Saturn is at home in Capricorn which it is in that sign at the moment, meaning restriction in some way that may be because of bones and accident!

Pluto is in Capricorn, which isn't the best placement, and Capricorn rules bones, i have Pluto on the M.C. on my birth chart thus is my ruling planet, as Scorpio is rising. So a retrograde Pluto effected me during this period with my spinal injury!
Saturn is at home in Capricorn which it is in that sign at the moment, meaning restriction in some way that may be because of bones and accident!
I am praying for your condition.
I hope you feel better since this retrograde condition is over. I don’t know about my ruling planet but last month was awful for me. I had a car accident and other issues. Everything seems to be working out now tho. Those darn planets :D