Please listen and make suggestions

This brings me to another question that will help me. Does a "negative energy" always mean demonic or can it be something less than demonic ;confused2
I will answer you from my own experiences, although there is much controversy on this. I want to remind you first that we honestly don't know exactly what we are talking to! We assume these are spirits based on our history, religious teachings, and other's experiences in the past, but we honestly don't know.

Assuming these energies are spirit forms, my experience is there are negative energies that are not demonic but they are dangerous as some may wish to attach to you. Not a good thing. There are also some energies I've run into I feel are demonic...they are a very different "feel" to them...almost oily, slimey and very dark. Either way, you don't want any of the negatives to communicate with you.

This is what I hear:
Trimmed 9
@0:10 "Your feet is" (same female voice at trimmed 10 @2:10)
@0:32 "psh, that's not her's mate" (male voice, I can't tell if it's "her's" or "yours")
Did you find any objects in this house when you moved in?

heard a banging noise at the end of the first recording, not sure if anyone picked up on this?
Trimmed 10, definitely sounds like "I'm not done" (I believe as in I'm not done talking)
Trimmed 11
@0:58 "Please help"
@1:19 "Listen" (possibly, hard to pin point)
@(2:10) "Hey Mum" (possibly female voice, definitely wasn't the same one)
@3:20 "I am Thomas"
@3:41 "Be gone"
@6:01 "She left me"
Unfortunately that's all I could understand, there definitely was more not I couldn't understand sorry.
From my experiences with spirit boxes you could be picking up multiple spirits and some times they are actually talking to each other and not all of them like being recorded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oigetit and Lynne