Please listen and make suggestions

Oigetit

Reaction score
These EVPs came from my own home. My son was with me and it was our very first attempt at a spirit box. I'm not sure if this was a good, average, or poor quality outing for us novices. Please advise me on what steps I might take to improve them. These have been compressed, amplified, and speed adjusted where needed. Thanks.

Attachments

• 9 trimmed LC basement 1.mp3
    4 MB
  • 10 trimmed LC basement 2.mp3
    216 KB
  • 11 final trimmed LC basement 3.mp3
    7.9 MB
Reactions: Debi
These EVPs came from my own home. My son was with me and it was our very first attempt at a spirit box. I'm not sure if this was a good, average, or poor quality outing for us novices. Please advise me on what steps I might take to improve them. These have been compressed, amplified, and speed adjusted where needed. Thanks.
What's the difference between these and the spirit box recordings you posted last week? Same equipment? Same location? Were these recorded after those previously posted?

Same files. I thought maybe I had done something wrong they way I posted them since they said 0 views and no responses. Sorry if I have done something wrong.

Same files. I thought maybe I had done something wrong they way I posted them since they said 0 views and no responses. Sorry if I have done something wrong.
No, nothing wrong. Just wanted to understand what we were listening to. Thanks.

I've listened to the first one and you are getting something, but once again my hearing is too iffy to give you a good answer. Titch is the guy who normally gives us his professional viewpoint on them and he's out this week due to a personal issue. Be patient and we'll get some input for you. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks. Sometimes I don't do things exactly the preferred way and I know it. That makes me constantly second guess what I've done. It's a brain damage side effect from an accident. :(

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks. Sometimes I don't do things exactly the preferred way and I know it. That makes me constantly second guess what I've done. It's a brain damage side effect from an accident. :(
You are doing just fine! And don't worry about it at all. We're here to help if you have a problem. Hey, many of us here have disabilities and we work around them so you are in good company!

Thanks for the kind words and understanding :cool::)

Reactions: Debi
I've listened to the first one and you are getting something, but once again my hearing is too iffy to give you a good answer. Titch is the guy who normally gives us his professional viewpoint on them and he's out this week due to a personal issue. Be patient and we'll get some input for you. :)
I also listened to the first one, the only response I can hear that sounded intelligible was an answer to the "what is your purpose for still being in this house?" question. This was near the end of the clip. I couldn't make it out, but it sounded like a three syllable word or phrase.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi