Please listen and make suggestions

Duke... through my noise canceling headphones I can pretty plainly hear "a baby comes" as the answer to that question.
Was anyone within the household pregnant or contemplating becoming pregnant at the time the audio was recorded?

Hi Oigetit and welcome to the forums.

Been away for a few days and on 'catch-up' mode with forums. Will have a look at these as soon as I can and give my own feedback on the files as soon as I get a gist of what is going on.

No pregnancy as of now and no immediate plans in the family

Reactions: Duke
Am working through the recordings - please bear with me.

Lots to analyse. Not too sure if you are aware of how much you have actually caught?

I have FIVE distinct separate voices, two of which are female, but need to analyse these more to see if they are in fact one and the same. The three male voices, going by their tones, do appear to be individual entities but again, will analyse further.

Once done, will transcribe your recordings and put up clips of noted captures.

Here is the transcription of what I hear on the recordings. This is not to say definitively that this is what is actually being said, as everyone interprets sounds slightly differently (due to variances in audio ranges and how they are processed by the brain on an individual level), but some of your captures are clearly more obvious than others.

The numbers in yellow refer to the audio clip of that particular capture. These will be posted over a number of additional posts. Unfortunately, there is a limit to the number of files one can post at any one time.

Recording A (1)
You have told us that you are not done. What are you not done with? - DEBT (1)
Do you think you are still living your life here on Earth?
Is Clara here?
What unfinished business do you have to say that you are not done? - POLICE FORCE (2) - HIT THE FLOOR (3)
I didn't understand what you just said. Can you please repeat that? - YOU GET ON THE FLOOR (4)
Were you sick?
There was a man who lived here and he sat on the sun porch because he was sick. Is that you? - RY-AN (5)
What he say?
I am.
Thank you!
Thank you for your answer.
What was your name? - TRY TO FIND ME (6)
My name is Larry. This is Ryan. And all we want to do is have communication and so far, you've been very good about that, thank you.
Now that you know our names, can you tell us yours? BODY TALKS (7)
Thank you.
Thank you very much.
What is your connection to this house? GET OUT (8)
I can tell that was the same voice, but I couldn't understand you. Can you tell me what your connection to the house is again?
You said you love this house. So do we. It's okay if we share it. CLEAR (9)
Do you know Clara? Clara is my Great Aunt. DID (10)
Is there anything you want to say to the owner of this house?
Maybe we can talk again another time? I enjoyed this, thank you. THESE FREAKS (11)
What d'you hear on that?
I didn't hear - I heard him talk.

Recording B (2)
It's the basement at mom and dads house. Is there anybody down here? WE SPEAKING (12)
Is anybody in the Navy? HAVE SPOKE OF THIS (13)
How many spirits are here? Who twiddles doorknobs in the hallway? COULDN'T SAY (14)
Did you use to live here? PROBABLY AS A KID (15)
We can hear you, but not sure what you said. Can you repeat it?
Do you have a message for the people who live here?
What is your purpose for still being in this house? BABY COME (16)
Tapping on the digital recorder

Recording C (3)
Is your name Art? - Maybe it's Barry? - I'M NOT DONE (17)

Last edited: