PLEASE keep your animals safe this 4th of July

Becki

Long time coming...EXCITED!! WELCOME BACK ART!
Reaction score
PLEASE make sure your animals have on identification, with your CURRENT info on it. So many times ppl move and all we have to go for are old tags with outdated info. And we can't help locate owners. Even if your animals are not runners, would NEVER. Leave the yard etc.... Trust me, TETHER THEM this weekend, we hear his story more times than I know! It just takes ONCE. IF your animal is not microchipped, consider doing so. Microchipped animals have the best chances at being reunited! Tags can fall off or be removed but a microchip is forever! IF YPUR ANIMAL IS MICROCHIPPED.... AWESOME!!! But keep that info current too!! Go to this site https://microchipregistry.foundanimals.org and register ANY MICROCHIP FOR FREE!!! If your going to an outing or picnic... Please leave your pups behind... Make fb enrichment things for them while your gone, frozen Kongo with wet treats and on is great! Frozen containers of broth water with treats inside also awesome! Play music, leave TV on, just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Keep them safe!! Tomorrow and the next few weeks are our busiest time at shelters... Receiving found animals, trying to rescue them from animal control facilities before their couple day state mandated hold time expires and they are put down, intake from animal hospitals whom have injured animals, trying to catch fearful dogs on the run... And trying to LOCATE AND REUNITE families... Unfortunately, they do not all make it home...

Great advice Becki! Now if we can just start petitions to outlaw all the stupid fireworks, that would help our little friends too!

Great advice Becki! Now if we can just start petitions to outlaw all the stupid fireworks, that would help our little friends too!
Both 2 and 4 legged... Those who suffer from PTSD are also affected... It's one thing when we KNOW it's going to happen... It's the fools 24/7 with no respect... My house SHOOK at 2am... Literally this am...

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
11692788_1095071907187908_5936132605906162962_n.jpg

(Stolen from Becki's wall....lol)

Reactions: Seahunter and surge