Please I need advice your opinions

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
ok I need advice. My neighbor and I are close can talk about anything. We both had bad past and we understand each other. Now she is disabled, and her care giver is also our neighbor. Now I started pulling away from her because of her daughter she us between 8-10 shows how much I like her kid. Now she is not right ok everytime she starts to come near me I feel sick to my stomach, she has a sinister look to her. She took a shoe string around my friends granddaughter neck! She also did it to her mom friends kid mind you who is like 4-5 yrs old. Her older brother hates her ect. She see nothing wrong with it just playing. She talks about death like it is priority to her and laughs! My nickname to her is something evil this way comes. Now she lied to her and told her she can't work today, so my friend ask me to get her mail and if a package can be giving here for her said yes. Now when the ups guy was gonna open out gate guess who showed up! The one who couldn't work today! When I opened the door her demon spawn have such a sinister look I felt sick to my stomach and so did the ups guy! It affected him also. When he wouldn't give her the package her attitude change not for the best. Sorry not one to keep negative energy around me. So I gonna have a talk tell her we are friends but if she is in your apt I will not stay. I feel that I may loose her friendship but I got to do what I think is best. So what is your all opinions? I could really use the help, and please just be honest.
Thanks a bunch.

Mom, you do what your intuition tells you. Pray for the child and put the distance between you if you need to.

Thank you Debi
I know my shaman friend voice keeps telling not every one is born good.