Please Explain (¿paranormal? Experience)

Ruby

Reaction score
I’m new to this page and in my teens, recently strange activities have been going on in my house. Specifically in the upstairs and especially in my room, lights flickering seems like an electrical issue; however I can’t seem to explain the way it doesn’t feel normal like a power cut without people calling me schizophrenic or a psychopath. Last night however at about 11:40ish I witnessed an electoplasm (what I researched is some form of ghost, but I don’t know the technical names). Anyway, it started by the door of my room, just between the wardrobe. Just hovering about 2-3ft off the ground, once I had stared at it, the (what I believed as a) spirit seemed to rush to the other side of my wall and disappeared. I was shocked but not scared, however this morning it did the exact same thing but hovered for longer. Seemingly lingering and then rushed off once again. I wasn’t scared again, I felt a bit honoured. I’m not sure if it’s normal to feel honoured but I did. However tonight (around 22:40ish) just about a foot above my hamsters cage the fog like blur levitated and rushed into my wardrobe. I didn’t open the wardrobe or anything like that as now I feel terrified. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was, but I recall my gran recently giving me two dolls, one of which is 100-200 years old. Before I believed in ghosts (mainly anytime other than a few weeks ago) I saw a video on YouTube about ghosts communicating through dolls, however there was no real communication involved with “my” dolls. Right now as I’m writing this I feel like the ¿spirit? Is behind me. I seem to be able to tell when it/they leave my area of space. I really need answers soon and I would like to know if anyone has had similar experiences.
FYI: my house was once a barn and is over 250 years old (rural English countryside) kind of in the middle of nowhere, however I was told by my parents that there was once cottages under our football pitch/fields. I do not know if this is of any significance, I really would appreciate someone explaining or trying to explain what all of this could mean. I am young and my brother is the only one of my family who believes me, as at his age he saw spirits which took the shape of people. Thankyou to anyone who can help.

Reactions: ozentity
welcome to the forum, Ruby. as for the ectoplasm, that's defined by google as
a supernatural viscous substance that is supposed to exude from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance and form the material for the manifestation of spirits.
not typically the spirit itself.

so you feel the presence of these spirits. it's not uncommon to sense them even when you can't see them or not moving something. what kind of vibes are you getting from this presence?

Cold, but somewhat calm, When I couldn’t see it(?) But when I was able to see the fog type light on those three occasions it seemed panicked, almost rushing about.
welcome to the forum, Ruby. as for the ectoplasm, that's defined by google as
a supernatural viscous substance that is supposed to exude from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance and form the material for the manifestation of spirits.
not typically the spirit itself.

so you feel the presence of these spirits. it's not uncommon to sense them even when you can't see them or not moving something. what kind of vibes are you getting from this presence?
fe

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
They don't sound bad or evil or I'm sure you would feel it as you are obviously open to these things.Don't be afraid of them.Your probably going to experience a lot of this as mine peaked in my late twenties and is starting to return more in my 50's.The spirits may have always been there just going about their business.Don't expect skeptics,family or not to believe you on this ,and it doesn't matter either way.

Reactions: Debi
Ruby, don't be frightened. At the end of this post I'm going to give you a prayer to use daily for protection.

Now, you are only 18. This is the age when, if you have some natural gifts, they may become more apparant to you and you may see more things. As Oz said, many times people are very skeptical, but that's OK.

There are many things that can cause this type of activity, and yes, the dolls could be one of them, but at this point you don't have a lot of info to go on. Sometimes we never know what atually started the activity. So, what we do is to try and calm the activity down! The first step is using that prayer daily. And to show no fear of this It's not dark and lurking, and sounds mor like a visiting spirit of some type or a pesky poltergeist.

Have a few more questions so we might further help you. Do you have a religious belief of any kind? Have you had any other kind of activity before with the electricity problem involved? Have you ever been around electrical things such as light bulbs and they burn out?

Meanwhile, if you are of Christian faith, see if you can get some Holy Water and make the sign of the cross over your doorways, windows and on your windowsills. Also it over anything with doors such as your closet or wardrobe.

Here's that prayer.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

I don’t have a religious belief but I’m always open to the idea. Before the electricity I don’t think there’s been any other activity that I’ve witnessed personally. Thankyou so much for the info.

Ruby, don't be frightened. At the end of this post I'm going to give you a prayer to use daily for protection.

Now, you are only 18. This is the age when, if you have some natural gifts, they may become more apparant to you and you may see more things. As Oz said, many times people are very skeptical, but that's OK.

There are many things that can cause this type of activity, and yes, the dolls could be one of them, but at this point you don't have a lot of info to go on. Sometimes we never know what atually started the activity. So, what we do is to try and calm the activity down! The first step is using that prayer daily. And to show no fear of this It's not dark and lurking, and sounds mor like a visiting spirit of some type or a pesky poltergeist.

Have a few more questions so we might further help you. Do you have a religious belief of any kind? Have you had any other kind of activity before with the electricity problem involved? Have you ever been around electrical things such as light bulbs and they burn out?

Meanwhile, if you are of Christian faith, see if you can get some Holy Water and make the sign of the cross over your doorways, windows and on your windowsills. Also it over anything with doors such as your closet or wardrobe.

Here's that prayer.

View attachment 16314[/QUOTE

Thankyou
They don't sound bad or evil or I'm sure you would feel it as you are obviously open to these things.Don't be afraid of them.Your probably going to experience a lot of this as mine peaked in my late twenties and is starting to return more in my 50's.The spirits may have always been there just going about their business.Don't expect skeptics,family or not to believe you on this ,and it doesn't matter either way.

Reactions: ozentity
Hi Ruby and welcome to the forum. Debi and Oz have given you good advice.

I hope you spend some time looking around here. There is a lot of information. Keep us updated on how things go.

Reactions: Ruby