Playground favorites

No equipment in the playground at all and I don't think any school had any. We just had a soccer ball we kicked around an ash covered 'pitch' across the road. I've no idea why they used ash you didn't want to fall on that stuff.

Reactions: Paintman
Kickball and Foursquare. Tony, kickball is essentially baseball played with a big red utility ball.
Foursquare is is another redball game. It's kind of like tennis with four people up close.
Nerf football. Jungle gym. And one day I was brave enough to go down the slide just to say I did it.:D

Reactions: TonyM
we played kick ball so the back stop as for the toys i'd say the teatherball or the jungle gym

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
Broke my arm on one when I was 5. To this day, I cannot watch swings swing! Makes me have vertigo! Seriously. Cannot watch even empty swings swing!
i've never been a fan of swings myself. i fell backwards on one and scraped my back up. still have the scars.

Kickball and Foursquare. Tony, kickball is essentially baseball played with a big red utility ball.
Foursquare is is another redball game. It's kind of like tennis with four people up close.
Nerf football. Jungle gym. And one day I was brave enough to go down the slide just to say I did it.:D

we played kick ball so the back stop as for the toys i'd say the teatherball or the jungle gym

I've never heard of those but sounds fun :)

Reactions: Paintman