Planet x/ Earth Changing Events

Hi and Welcome,Aquamarine !

My thought is I like how you think!

9-23-17 really resonates with me as being pivotal.
Thank you jadamz. I quite agree. I'm watching and researching. Events are showing between now and in to October. A cataclysmic event I feel is coming around the 23rd.

OK, child is safe so now I'll weigh in here. Doesn't matter how old they are, telling a mom not to worry is like telling the rain not to be wet.

I've gotten most of the information from jadamz as to how this date has been "chosen". And as I've shared with her privately, I'll weigh in publicly now.

First up, not a full believer in Nibiru, Planet X, etc., but your question goes far beyond that.

I agree on some points. Things here on this plane are definitely heating up for something. I agree chaos energy is everywhere, and, unfortunately, we as a species are feeding that energy. With that said, I also believe that some things are pre-ordained to happen. Someday, the sun will burn itself out, someday we are all going to die. It's a part of a natural cycle.

Where I stand on this is we have free will on some things. That's what prayer/intentions are for. I believe time lines are movable and can be shifted with the use of prayer and intention. Even the visions of Mary and other saints ask us to pray so that certain disasters might be avoided. (Full disclosure, I'm not even technically Christian but I do believe in these apparitions and the angels.) So, what I'm saying is, time lines can and are affected by our actions. I can't go with a certain "date", but I will agree with you that things as they are will be leading to big changes and problems coming up if we as a planet and humans don't make some inner and outer changes.

Reactions: Aquamarine
And just to add to your list of things happening, here's a list of our "Apocalyptic September". It is a bit chaos heavy this month.

Apocalyptic September? Here Is A List Of 27 Major Disasters That Have Already Happened So Far This Month

1f525.png
California is on fire.
1f525.png
Oregon is on fire.
1f525.png
Washington is on fire.
1f525.png
British Columbia is on fire.
1f525.png
Alberta is on fire
1f525.png
Montana is on fire.
1f525.png
Nova Scotia is on fire.
1f525.png
Greece is on fire.
1f525.png
Brazil is on fire.
1f525.png
Portugal is on fire.
1f525.png
Algeria is on fire.
1f525.png
Tunisia is on fire.
1f525.png
Greenland is on fire.
1f525.png
The Sakha Republic of Russia is on fire.
1f525.png
Siberia is on fire.

26c8.png
Texas is under water
26c8.png
India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, experience record monsoons and massive death toll.
26c8.png
Sierra Leone and Niger experience massive floods, mudslides, and deaths in the thousands.

cont. next post.

1f31e.png
Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia are crushed in the death grip of a triple digit heat wave, dubbed Lucifer.
1f31e.png
Southern California continues to swelter under triple digit heat that shows no sign of letting up.
1f31e.png
In usually chilly August, the city of San Francisco shatters all-time record at 106 degrees, while it reaches 115 degrees south of the city. Northern California continues to bake in the triple digits.

((
1f30e.png
)) Yellowstone volcano is hit with earthquake swarm of over 2,300 tremors since June, recording a 4.4 quake on June 15, 20017 and 3.3 shaker on August 21, 2017.
((
1f30e.png
)) 5.3 earthquake rumbles through Idaho
((
1f30e.png
)) Japan earthquake 6.1 possible tsunami..
((
1f30e.png
)) Mexico earthquake 8.2 imminent tsunami. Beach lines are receded atleast 50+ meters

1f30a.png
Hurricanes Harvey, Irma (biggest ever recorded), Jose and Katia are barreling around the Atlantic with 8 more potentials forming

And last but not least an X10 C.M.E solar flare two nights ago. The highest recorded solar flare ever!

Good stuff Debi..But if you scour the web you can find lists like this for most years prior to 2017....All this stuff man has been dealing with since the beginning of time. Do they happen more frequently in some years than others? Yes. Is it a sign of the end? I don't think so. I think its Earths way of reminding us just how small we really are.

you can find lists like this for most years prior to 2017
Oh, I agree with you, Prophet....you can cherry pick lists. However, this was just for September SO FAR. As I said...a bit of chaos energy on the loose. I'm not claiming the end of the world here, just a change in what is happening.

I offer you this article, and quote the last few paragraphs..

9/11: WEATHERING HEIGHTS: CLIMATE CHANGE VS. CLIMATE STRANGE W/ SCOTT STEVENS - Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Counting Harvey, the U.S. this year has experienced 10 weather-related events each costing $1 billion or more. The country averaged fewer than six big-dollar storms, flood, fires and freezes a year between 1980 and 2016, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Between 2012 and 2016, however, weather catastrophes occurred almost twice as often.

The weather above and the Earth below have now become less stable – and we are beginning to hear the word apocalypse more often than not.

And as many times I have heard this is normal, statistically we can now say that it isn’t.

Last edited:
Good stuff Debi..But if you scour the web you can find lists like this for most years prior to 2017....All this stuff man has been dealing with since the beginning of time. Do they happen more frequently in some years than others? Yes. Is it a sign of the end? I don't think so. I think its Earths way of reminding us just how small we really are.
Prophet I tend to agree with you. The earth goes through extreme cycles. I think archeology shows that. It may not be the end of the world but we could face large population reduction events. Which is terrifying. I agree with debi that we need to pray or have positive intentions to midigate the damage. I do not believe there is a planet X out there either. There is no credible evidence for it.

Reactions: Insane Prophet