Planet x/ Earth Changing Events

A

Aquamarine

My research of late shows 9-23-17 will be momentous to earth. Things of either huge waves, earthquakes, extinction, and other earth changing events are at hand. Now NASA is on one hand acknowledging this, yet on the other is denying it. Scientists I am finding mixed statements, as well as spiritual leaders. But.. to be told there is something happening. Currently our hurricanes, earthquakes, tectonic movements, mass muders are all at a peak, and we just had the full eclipse. What are your thoughts?

The Earth itself is in chaos energy right now. I'm still not sold on the date of 9/23, and I've read quite a bit about it. However, the fact we are in a chaotic energy zone tells me anything can happen right now and it appears to be everything is!

I'll expand on this a bit later, Aqua, as I'm in the middle of hurricane watch. The storm is heading right at my son who lives there and my mom radar is focused there at the moment. But, I will add it's also interesting that the 100 years of "protection" given by Mary during the Fatima visions just ended. Just throwing another thought out there for you.

And official welcome to the forum. :)

My research of late shows 9-23-17 will be momentous to earth. Things of either huge waves, earthquakes, extinction, and other earth changing events are at hand
Hi Aquamarine. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I sure hope that these things don't happen. I personally think that it is very difficult to predict dates for major earth events. We can see trends in hindsight and perhaps make educated guesses about the future, in my opinion.

Hi Aquamarine. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I sure hope that these things don't happen. I personally think that it is very difficult to predict dates for major earth events. We can see trends in hindsight and perhaps make educated guesses about the future, in my opinion.

I hope they don't happen either. I keep an open mind to possibilities, and enjoy the research I do into topics. This one, of course is a disturbing one for me when I look at the actual occurrences we are enduring at the moment. Thank you for your thoughts on the matter. I very much appreciate it.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
The Earth itself is in chaos energy right now. I'm still not sold on the date of 9/23, and I've read quite a bit about it. However, the fact we are in a chaotic energy zone tells me anything can happen right now and it appears to be everything is!

I'll expand on this a bit later, Aqua, as I'm in the middle of hurricane watch. The storm is heading right at my son who lives there and my mom radar is focused there at the moment. But, I will add it's also interesting that the 100 years of "protection" given by Mary during the Fatima visions just ended. Just throwing another thought out there for you.

And official welcome to the forum. :)
Thank you Debi, for the glimpse into your thoughts. I look forward to hearing more. I am intrigued to look more into this with the Fatima's protection being involved as well.

I hope all stays well with your son. May all humans, animals, and plants be protected during this time.

Thank you again for the welcome. =) Ttyl

Reactions: Debi
My research of late shows 9-23-17 will be momentous to earth. Things of either huge waves, earthquakes, extinction, and other earth changing events are at hand. Now NASA is on one hand acknowledging this, yet on the other is denying it. Scientists I am finding mixed statements, as well as spiritual leaders. But.. to be told there is something happening. Currently our hurricanes, earthquakes, tectonic movements, mass muders are all at a peak, and we just had the full eclipse. What are your thoughts?

Hi and Welcome,Aquamarine !

My thought is I like how you think!

9-23-17 really resonates with me as being pivotal.

Reactions: Aquamarine