Planet 9?

Planet X and Planet 9 are essentially the same thing. Poor old Pluto got demoted...by some. I still count it!
I'm too old to be changing my thoughts on Pluto being a planet. It was for most of my years and it will remain. HAHA

Reactions: Lynne
Changing Pluto to...whatever a planet is called when idiots want to do something just for the sake of doing something, is unimaginably ignorant. Pluto is smaller than most OTHER planets but it does orbit the sun, is not a part of the asteroid belt, it has a moon, and in general, meets all the specifics that a layman needs to qualify as a planet. This debate among over-educated idiots is somewhat like arguing about the specifics of "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" I guess that if Pluto has been demoted to ???? Instead of a planet then the Pluto/Charon binary ???? needs a new description.

I guess when you are a scientist now and can't come up with anything new to discover or invent then you start tearing down and "rediscovering" things long well known and understood. This is along the lines of redefining the Earth and moon to be NOT a planet with a moon but rather a binary planetary system. That may be possibly true but what is the point of changing things just for the sake of doing it and getting your name in some obscure scientific publication.

Changing Pluto to...whatever a planet is called when idiots want to do something just for the sake of doing something, is unimaginably ignorant. Pluto is smaller than most OTHER planets but it does orbit the sun, is not a part of the asteroid belt, it has a moon, and in general, meets all the specifics that a layman needs to qualify as a planet. This debate among over-educated idiots is somewhat like arguing about the specifics of "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" I guess that if Pluto has been demoted to ???? Instead of a planet then the Pluto/Charon binary ???? needs a new description.

I guess when you are a scientist now and can't come up with anything new to discover or invent then you start tearing down and "rediscovering" things long well known and understood. This is along the lines of redefining the Earth and moon to be NOT a planet with a moon but rather a binary planetary system. That may be possibly true but what is the point of changing things just for the sake of doing it and getting your name in some obscure scientific publication.
Blame Neil deGrasse Tyson for it. (I personally despise the man and the high horse attitude he rode in on.)

Last edited:
254991758_7180314961986133_7047774041557855833_n.jpg

I agree. Pluto will always be a planet to me.