Plagued by terrifying dreams

I had a woman from my eye doctor's office actually scream and shout at me on the phone. I hung up on her; why should I allow that? The office called right back and I ignored them. If I had been face to face with her, it may have been different, though... :rage:

I had a woman from my eye doctor's office actually scream and shout at me on the phone. I hung up on her; why should I allow that? The office called right back and I ignored them. If I had been face to face with her, it may have been different, though... :rage:
Even if the doctors are nice I've found a lot of their receptionists highly snobby and rude. Also a lot of people that have come into money the same where born wealthy families are usually nice.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've tried doing this with someone lately but I think they see it as them having the upper hand and continue to be hostile. Do you think I should keep up being nice? I don't think I'm that nice, lol.
Honey, only the truly strong can walk away. Let your male ego know that. ;)
what Debi says is true, love is the ultimate goal, kindness is not a weakness. besides, that other "you" will always have your back when needed........

1653010083804.png

what Debi says is true, love is the ultimate goal, kindness is not a weakness. besides, that other "you" will always have your back when needed........

View attachment 40245
I had a wolf/dog come to visit a while back, an apparition but clear as I wrote about. It was the same color as my hair, I'm thinking it was this that stepped outside me, it was looking at me for direction, like a sheep dog. I felt very calm and didn't scare me at all.