Plagued by terrifying dreams

I've tried doing this with someone lately but I think they see it as them having the upper hand and continue to be hostile. Do you think I should keep up being nice? I don't think I'm that nice, lol.
Believe me, I have to fight being vindictive quite a bit. Some people make it clear that they want to be kicked in the teeth, lol. I think the best you can do with such people is to shield yourself from their negativity. Sometimes they get uncomfortable because their darts of poison keep falling on the ground, lol.

Once, I was sitting in the library during my lunch hour and this derelict came in and sat across from me. He started snarling and muttering while eyeing me balefully. I calmly invisioned myself holding up a two sided mirror. I envisioned my own reflection in front of me, while all he would be able to see was his own miserable self. I also called my guardian angel to stand behind me. You should have seen that man bolt from the library!

Believe me, I have to fight being vindictive quite a bit. Some people make it clear that they want to be kicked in the teeth, lol. I think the best you can do with such people is to shield yourself from their negativity. Sometimes they get uncomfortable because their darts of poison keep falling on the ground, lol.

Once, I was sitting in the library during my lunch hour and this derelict came in and sat across from me. He started snarling and muttering while eyeing me balefully. I calmly invisioned myself holding up a two sided mirror. I envisioned my own reflection in front of me, while all he would be able to see was his own miserable self. I also called my guardian angel to stand behind me. You should have seen that man bolt from the library!
Lol, thanks garnet, that was a great move.

I've tried doing this with someone lately but I think they see it as them having the upper hand and continue to be hostile. Do you think I should keep up being nice? I don't think I'm that nice, lol.
Oz....old saying for you:

main-qimg-7d325f1d47c38ac64a67d8c0bc094577-lq.jpg

You can be nice, but if someone still mistreats you or is hostile, walk away.