Plagued by terrifying dreams

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I think they should continue to have bad dreams far beyond the hopeful return of the last two statues. Never steal from a religious site. It takes special loathsome person(s) to rob a place of worship. Bad dreams are the beginning of what will be waiting for them in the end.

I think they should continue to have bad dreams far beyond the hopeful return of the last two statues. Never steal from a religious site. It takes special loathsome person(s) to rob a place of worship. Bad dreams are the beginning of what will be waiting for them in the end.
Makes me wonder just what the heck did they plan to do with the statues? Such a dumb idea.

Makes me wonder just what the heck did they plan to do with the statues? Such a dumb idea.
People seem to be losing it over the past so many years. Throw away all thought and just meander about the world. Somehow the reigns need to be yanked a bit cause things are getting out of control. Sad part is, people just chalk it up to being normal or trendy or progress...NO it is not. The patients are running the asylum. Sorry, my upside down world rant lol.

People seem to be losing it over the past so many years. Throw away all thought and just meander about the world. Somehow the reigns need to be yanked a bit cause things are getting out of control. Sad part is, people just chalk it up to being normal or trendy or progress...NO it is not. The patients are running the asylum. Sorry, my upside down world rant lol.
I'm afraid that I have to agree with you! It's that chaos energy that I dislike so much.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric