Plague of Mice in Oz

I thought you had an abundance of cats there. Maybe they shouldn’t kill the wild cats after all !
The farm cats are sick of killing the mice, like too much pizza or KFC, lol. Probably the same for feral cats. The problem with them is nothing is safe, even in trees, birds nests and possums.They need to bring a disease out for cats here, one you can immunize your pet ones for. They are getting huge, some as big as a small puma and I think we have enough dangerous wildlife, lol.

The farm cats are sick of killing the mice, like too much pizza or KFC, lol. Probably the same for feral cats. The problem with them is nothing is safe, even in trees, birds nests and possums.They need to bring a disease out for cats here, one you can immunize your pet ones for. They are getting huge, some as big as a small puma and I think we have enough dangerous wildlife, lol.
I hope they find another way than releasing an animal pandemic. These things can travel and even mutate to other species. I hope some way the powers that be find a safe and humane answer.

Reactions: ozentity