Pilot Claims UFO disabled weapons

I'm looking forward to this interview to hear what really happened. I think this is misleading as I saw nothing in the article that indicates the F-18s weapons were disabled. Radar jamming can make radar guided missiles like the Sparrow or AMRAAM ineffective, but would not affect IR missiles like the Sidewinder or the Hornet's internal 20mm gun. There is also the question as to whether this aviator's a/c was even carrying live ordinance. David Fravor has stated multiple time his aircraft was not armed when he had his UFO encounter flying off the Nimitz.

There have been times when UFOs have allegedly disabled weapons. There have been a number of instances where UFOs totally disabled ground launched ICBMs according to Robert Hastings. Also, there is the well known story from the 1970s of the Iranian F-4 pilot who attempted to fire missiles at a UFO, but they would not launch. The missile system was checked on the ground post-flight and found to be in perfect working order.

Paranormal gear becoming disabled in-use is a well-known phenomenon; it's happened to me. The gear then works perfectly once removed from the offending environment.

I'm sure any sufficiently advanced life form has mastered the physics behind it, and be able to do it to hardened military electronics as well. It's probably fairly easy for those who can at will manipulate matter, energy, and the dimensional constraints that we must currently deal with. It's pretty obvious they have work-arounds for everyday Newtonian physics and are not hampered by our limitations.

Reactions: Paintman
Paranormal gear becoming disabled in-use is a well-known phenomenon; it's happened to me. The gear then works perfectly once removed from the offending environment.

I'm sure any sufficiently advanced life form has mastered the physics behind it, and be able to do it to hardened military electronics as well. It's probably fairly easy for those who can at will manipulate matter, energy, and the dimensional constraints that we must currently deal with. It's pretty obvious they have work-arounds for everyday Newtonian physics and are not hampered by our limitations.
Good points.