Pick one...

Good for you, Debi. Would you please explain this cash person to Lynne ?

Reactions: Seahunter
Good for you, Debi. Would you please explain this cash person to Lynne ?
LOL Sure. Crazy 16 yr old that mom supports in her bad behavior who calls people out to fight. Kinda has her own language. It's become a meme and instead of accepting help from Phil she's cashing in.

Reactions: Paintman
LOL Sure. Crazy 16 yr old that mom supports in her bad behavior who calls people out to fight. Kinda has her own language. It's become a meme and instead of accepting help from Phil she's cashing in.
Wait, who's fighting - the daughter or the mom? Did they challenge Dr. Phil to a fight?

th

She's since been arrested several times for a fight on an airplane and a few other things. Mom's all happy.....they have found fame and are cashing in.

th

She's since been arrested several times for a fight on an airplane and a few other things. Mom's all happy.....they have found fame and are cashing in.
I’m imbarrased to say I knew who she was lol

I thought of a fun show to be on, how about the curse of oak island? That might be fun.

Lynne, if you are going to Oak Island, don't step in a hole !
Vibe, come on with me. We'll be Pickers and morph that show with Drive Inns, Diners, & Dives .:D I'd even buy you a ball cap with a John Deere logo so you'll fit right in !

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne